Southwest Airlines Co LUV.N is leading airline cancellations on US flights as the low-cost airline struggles to recover from harsh winter weather. According to tracking site FlightAware, shares of the Dallas-based airline were down 3.4% at $34.90 after canceling 2,503 flights Tuesday at 5:50 a.m. ET and another 2,474 for Wednesday.
Why Southwest Cancels Thousands of Flights?
The Arctic boom and a massive winter storm dubbed Elliott hit much of the United States ahead of the Christmas holiday weekend, forcing Southwest to cancel more than 12,000 flights since Friday. Other airlines also canceled flights, albeit on a much smaller scale.
Southwest derives most of its profits from flying domestically and unlike other major US airlines, it relies more heavily on point-to-point services rather than operating in large hubs. That leaves its staff vulnerable to being stranded in the event of a breakdown.
Not only this time, Southwest Airlines has repeatedly canceled thousands of flights. The existence of a severe winter storm in America caused Southwest Airlines’ operational system to be uniquely affected
In a statement, Southwest said the weather disruptions began at the Florida airport early in the weekend, and were compounded by unexpected air traffic control issues that triggered delays and prompted significant schedule cancellations.
Southwest said it was continuing to work over the weekend to reorganize operations with a focus on repositioning aircraft and crew to serve its customers
Additionally, the Southwest Airlines Pilots Association (SWAPA) sought to refute speculation that some of Southwest’s pilots or other staff participated in the slowdown as a way of expressing opposition to the company’s decision to require its employees to be vaccinated against Covid-1
Cancel 70 Percent of Flight Schedules, This Airline is Under Investigation
The US Department of Transportation, or USDOT, will examine Southwest Airlines who canceled and delayed most flights in recent days to determine whether they committed a violation.
USDOT said it is concerned about Southwest Airlines’ disproportionate and unacceptable levels of cancellations and delays and its failure to properly support customers experiencing cancellations or delays. Therefore the Agency will carefully check that cancellations are controlled and Southwest complies with the customer service plan and all related safety rules
Southwest declined to comment on the USDOT statement but pointed to a previously issued statement of “sincere apologies” and said “several consecutive days of extreme winter weather across our network, continued challenges are impacting our customers and employees in significant ways.” not acceptable.”
Downgrade to Windows 10 can certainly be one solution that can be used when we feel uncomfortable after trying to use Windows 11 for some time.
Windows 11 launches by offering a variety of fresh things. Not only the interface is more attractive, but also a myriad of new features that will provide a pleasant experience from work to play.
This of course does not apply to everyone. Some of us may feel that Microsoft’s new operating system is unsatisfactory or even causes a number of problems on the haraware and software side.
Returning to Windows 10 is fortunately very easy to do, especially if we install Windows 11 through a free update that Microsoft offers for loyal users of its computer operating system.
We can even do this without the need to install additional services or applications. We also don’t have to worry about losing important data even though we haven’t backed it up.
THIS IS HOW TO DOWNROLL WINDOWS 11 TO WINDOWS 10
Via Settings in Recovery
- Tap the Windows Start button.
- Select Settings.
- Go to the System section
- Scroll down then tap Recovery
- In the Previous version of Windows section press the GoBack button
- You must choose the reason why you want to downgrade.
- If Windows offers a system update option, you can choose no, thanks
- Tap next on the two pages that appear next.
- To continue the downgrade process, click go back to earlier build.
Using the options in recovery settings is the easiest and safest way to Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10. Unfortunately, this support only applies to those of us who installed the system via update as described via the update feature.
In addition, Go Back option is only available for a limited period of time, active only for approximately ten days after the upgrade. Once the Go Back option is inactive, the button will turn gray and cannot be tapped.
If you experience something like the above, then there is no other way but to go through the reinstall process. But before doing so, we certainly need to back up the data first because later the system will be completely deleted and replaced with a new one.
- Visit the Download Windows 10 page.
- On the Create Windows 10 installation media menu, select Download Tool Now.
- Run the downloaded file.
- If the application requests access to make changes to the device, you must click Yes
- Press agree to agree to Microsoft’s terms and policies.
- After the option appears, please Press Upgrade this PC now
- Click Next to continue installation.
- The next step, continue by selecting Next or Agree according to the instructions that appear after the installation file is installed,
- Don’t forget to change the option to Nothing on the Choose what to keep page
- Finally, click Install on the Ready to install page.
If the installation process is complete, we will later need to set a few things properly when using a new device including reinstalling the applications that are needed in daily life.
The Calendar app in Windows 11/10 supports most third-party calendar services. If you use Google Calendar more often, then you can sync and access all birthdays, reminders, appointments, and other important events right from the Windows 11 PC you’re using right now!
For those who don’t know how, you can follow the steps we have prepared below:
How to Connect Google Calendar With the Calendar App on Windows 11
- Open the start menu and click on the All apps section.
- Open the calendar app
- In this step, click the gear icon in the bottom left corner.
*If you are using the calendar for the first time, you will see a screen like the image below. In this case, click Add account and move to Step 5.
- A sub-menu will appear on the right and select the add account option.
- Several login options will appear, choose the Google option.
- Enter your account details. If you enable two-step verification on the email, make sure you have the code to bypass the check.
- Click Allow to grant the required permissions to the Calendar app.
- Enter your name in the box and don’t forget to click Enter.
- After that, your computer will automatically sync your data with Google Calendar, so please be patient for a few minutes.
Windows 11 offers various security features that help you to protect your PC, one of these features is Dynamic Lock which will automatically lock your device when you are away. However, this does not mean that this feature is not free from problems and if you continue to have problems with this feature, we hope that these tips from us can help you:
Check the Dynamic Lock settings
The first thing you need to do is check and make sure that the Dynamic Lock feature is enabled. To ensure this please go to:
- Settings > Account > Sign-in options
- Scroll the mouse down until you find the Dynamic lock option and click on the Dynamic lock option
- For the next step, you must check the box “Allow Windows to automatically lock your device while you are away”.
Disconnect and Connect Bluetooth Devices
Bluetooth connectivity issues with the wireless device that you are using is one of the problems that can prevent the Dynamic Lock feature from working properly. You can try disconnecting the bluetooth between your PC and your wireless device then pairing them again to resolve this issue.
Update or Reinstall Bluetooth Driver
The Bluetooth driver on your PC is the bridge between your Windows PC and the wireless devices you use. If the bluetooth driver is having problems then it can cause problems like in Dynamic Lock. The solution to this problem is that you can try updating the Bluetooth driver or reinstalling the driver.
- In the search box when Device Manager
- Find the installed bluetooth driver
- Right click on your mouse, then you just choose to update or delete
Update Registry Editor
If the Dynamic Lock feature still doesn’t work after doing the methods above, most likely the feature is disabled and you can activate it using the Registry Editor. However, before moving on to the next step, make sure you have backed up the registry settings first, so that when a problem occurs you can revert to the previous registry.
- Press Windows key + S to open Windows Search and type registry editor in the search box and don’t forget to run it as administrator.
- Select Yes.
- Type the address below to take you to the Winlogon key on the Registry Editor window,
- On the right double click on the EnableGoodbye entry, and set the Value data to 1.
- Then, press OK to continue.
- The last step, restart your PC and double check if you can now use the Dynamic Lock feature or not.
Those are our 4 tips to solve Dynamic Lock problems in Windows 11, hopefully they can help you all.
In the previous article we discussed how to activate the desktop sticker on Windows 11 22H2 which turned out to be quite easy, right? Well, how do I add stickers on the Windows 11 desktop?, What is the function of this sticker? Here is the way
How to Add Stickers on Windows 11 Desktop 222
Step 1. First, please right- click on the Windows 11 Desktop, also click Add of edit stickers.
Step 2. Next, in the window that will appear, please add the sticker you like
Next, in the window that will appear, please add the sticker you like
Then what does it do?
The desktop sticker feature is said to be able to be used to change the background. other than for Desktop customization, there is no special function for this Desktop Sticker.
Desktop sticker is a new hidden feature in windows 11 22H2. This feature lets you personalize your desktop with various themed stickers. This feature may not be useful for some people because it has no function at all other than displaying stickers on the Desktop only.
But if you want to try adding variety to your laptop/PC desktop by adding stickers, then you can use this feature, and interestingly, in Windows 11 22H2 you can activate this feature using a simple method.
Curious? here is Steps to Activate Desktop Sticker on Windows 11 22H2.
steps to Activate Desktop Sticker on Windows 11 22H2
- Step 1. First of all, you have to make sure that you are already using Windows 11 22621 or a newer version.
- Step 2. Press Win + R and type regedit. Press Enter, also Windows 11 will open the Registry Editor. Then copy and paste the following path into the address bar in Registry Editor:
Also as in the picture over, please open a new Key in the Device section, and enter the name Stickers.
Step 3. Next in the Sticker key that was created in the previous step, please right-click New > DWORD (32-bit) Value and enter a value with the name EnableStickers and Value Data (1).
Step 4. Once done, please update your Windows 11 by restarting it, and now the previous Sticker option should be in the Windows 11 22H2 environment Menu you are using.
Since being announced as one of the best games to come, Halo Infinite has been a popular wait for gamers. Halo Infinite, is the latest game from the legendary 20-year-old franchise belonging to the console from the PC giant, Microsoft. Infinite is a soft reboot of the entire Halo franchise developed by 343 Industries,
What is Halo Infinite Multiplayer Mode?
Halo Infinite Multiplayer is a new multiplayer mode for the upcoming game of the same name. Focusing on intense PvP and PvE combat, this new multiplayer mode is full of battles supported by unique abilities and various weapons. The first look at Halo Infinite’s multiplayer shows us the many possibilities that players can take advantage of to get kills and win matches.
Supporting both cross-play and cross-progression, Halo Infinite Multiplayer is focused on blending the classic Halo combat we know and love with enhanced visuals, gameplay, and more.
While the multiplayer mode is presently in beta, it brings a first season named “ Heroes of Reach ” along with the Battle Pass progression system.. Players new and old can all begin their journey in the Academy, which will serve as a small tutorial to show them the ropes. Once you feel ready, you can jump straight into matchmaking and take on your enemies in one of the many multiplayer modes.
Download halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta
While it may feel delicate, downloading and getting started with Halo Infinite multiplayer beta is actually easy. Since the game is free to play, it’s available on major game distribution platforms like Steam, and of course, the Xbox App. We’ll detail both styles in this companion, so follow the way depending on your preference.
Download Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta Using Steam
Have you installed Steam on your PC and it’s ready to go? If you haven’t already, please download and install Steam (Free) first and then log in or create an account. After the install and log in process is complete, open the application and follow the steps below:
- Click the “Store” button from the top navigation bar on the steam home page,
- Once there, search for Halo Infinite in the search box at the top right and click on the first result that says “Free” below it.
- You will see a “Play Game” button. Click to open the installation wizard.
- Now, just select the drive where you want to install the game and click “Next” to start the download.
Once done, you can play it like any other game on Steam in your library.
Download Using the Xbox App
Before downloading the hello infinite multiplayer beta, first of all you have to download and install the Xbox App (Free), then sign in with your Microsoft account, and follow the steps below.
- The first thing you’ll see in the Xbox app is the ‘Hello Infinite Multiplayer’ banner at the top. Otherwise, use the search bar in the top column. To open the game landing page, you have to click on the banner
- Depending on whether you have a Game Pass or not, you will see a “Play with Game Pass” or “Get” button. The next step, you click the button to install Halo Infinite on your Windows PC.
- Just like Steam, select the drive where you want to install the game, and the download process will begin immediately. Once the games application is installed, then launch Halo Infinite, click the “Multiplayer” option on the home screen, and you can start your Spartan journey.
Those were some ways to download Halo Infinite Multiplayer that you can do. good luck playing this popular game!
ProtonMail is one of the email services that I use, apart from being considered as one of the safest Email Services because it provides better End to End Encryption, ProtonMail brings a number of privacy advantages which are better than Google Mail and Outlook.
So if you are also a ProtonMail user, you can Import your Email Contacts from Outlook or from Gmail easily. And on this occasion as a continuation of the How to Export Outlook Contacts step that we made earlier, we will try to Import Contacts from Outlook to ProtonMail with a CSV file
How to Import Contacts To ProtonMail Account
Step 1. First, please login to ProtonMail first.
Step 2. Next, please click on the Contact > Settings > Import from .csv or vCard section.
Well, because according to the article How to Export Outlook Contacts, here I have provided a .csv file containing the Contacts that I have saved in my Outlook account.
Step 3. In the Import Contacts section > Please select the .csv file and click Import.
Then click Import again, if the contacts that appear match the ones you exported earlier.
Now for you ProtonMail users, make sure you import contacts, because with that you can get an additional 500 MB of storage so your total storage will be 1 GB. Not much, but enough to load your important emails.
When you want to change platforms, you often have to adjust the ‘customs’ and ‘natures’ of the new platform. What this means is, if on Windows 10 (or also Windows 10 Mobile), you need to use Outlook, then when you switch to Android, you need to move your contacts and data to Google. Apple’s ecosystem might be a bit more friendly as you only need to enter the email that your contact source is from. Well, for those of you who want to export Outlook contacts and then move them to another platform for one reason or another, here’s how to do it!
The easiest way to export Outlook contacts is to use a browser. As a first step, you need to open outlook.com
After that click the button in the upper left corner, click or tap on People.
To export your contacts, click Manage, then click Export Contacts.
You will get a dialog box that gives you a choice of what type of contacts you want to export. If you want to completely switch to another platform (in this example, Google), then click All Contacts, then click the Exports button.
Next, open your Gmail account. In the Gmail button located in the upper left corner, click Contacts to display the contacts page.
Now, in the left pane, click Others and then click Import. In this case what you will import are contacts from your Outlook account.
A new dialog box will appear. Select the option CSV File or vCard
Well, in the new type of UI, there seems to be a limitation to importing CSV files. An advanced dialog box will appear offering to import from an older version of Google Contacts. Select Open Old Version.
The browser will open a new page. In the left pane, you will see the Import Contacts option.
Then a dialog will appear asking you to select the CSV file that you saved or exported from Outlook earlier.
After the import process is complete, all your contacts that were previously recorded in Outlook will move to Google.
This way of importing contacts through the browser, in my experience, has the highest success rate when compared to downloading certain applications that offer to export and import contacts. However, there is nothing wrong if you try these applications. Don’t forget to tell us about your experience, which one would be more practical to move contacts from Outlook to Google.
Using the Send To menu feature in Windows 11 will make your life easier. Check out the complete way to use the Send To Windows 11 menu here.
As a Windows 11 user, did you know that Windows 11 has a “Send To” feature? in a nutshell overall, Send To is a Windows-style way to copy files/folders using a shortcut, and there’s no need to move pages. With one click, files/folders will move to their destination quickly and practically.
Where is the Send To Windows 11 menu located? In the past, Send To was available in the Windows 11 context menu, before the redesign. Now, you can find Send To by clicking “Show more options” at the bottom of the context menu.
Unfortunately, the Send To menu only supports a few default options. But don’t worry, you can add location support to the Send To menu (for example, to printers, Photoshop, PhotoScape, Winamp, etc.). The trick is to create a special shortcut.
you don’t have to be confused. You can read the tutorial on how to use the Send To Windows 11 menu below.
step by step ADD SHORTCUT OPTION TO “SEND TO” MENU
To customize the “Send To” menu, you must first open the SendTo folder. Only after that, you can add new shortcut options into the folder. So, here are the steps:
- The first step, you have to press the key combination “Windows + R” on the keyboard.
- Type “shell:SendTo” in the Run’s Open box.
- Then click “OK” to open the SendTo folder.
- Now right-click the SendTo folder and select “New.”
- Then click the “Shortcut” option to open a new window.
- Next, you click “Browse” to open the folder selection window.
- Select a folder/software item to add. For example, here I chose PhotoScape.
- After that click the “OK” button.
- To proceed to the last step you have to click “Next”.
- Finally, enter a shortcut title and hit the “Finish” button.
Now try right-clicking any file (whatever, it can be a photo or video) and select the “Send To” menu. After that you will see a new option in Send To, in the form of a software shortcut that you added earlier.
You can also add standard folders or cloud storage (Google Drive, OneDrive or iCloud) to the Send To menu, by repeating the steps above. But you have to install the cloud storage application first so that the folder is available and you can select it in File Explorer.
Anyway, you can also use another way to add items to the SendTo folder in File Explorer. The trick is to drag and drop folders and desktop shortcuts to the SendTo folder. To drag an item to the folder, click the item while holding down the left mouse button, then move the desktop folder/shortcut to SendTo.
step by step to Add a Printer to the “Send To” Menu
Adding a printer option to the Send To menu is very important, especially for those of you who often print documents via a printer. By adding this option, you can directly print the document without needing to open it first. Here’s how:
- Press the shortcut “Windows + R.”
- Type “shell:PrintersFolder” in the text box.
- Click “OK” to run the command.
- Right-click the printer and select the “Create shortcut” menu to create a shortcut on the Send To menu.
- Press the “Yes” button to confirm the command.
- Now open the SendTo folder as before.
- After that, drag the printer shortcut from the desktop to the SendTo folder.
How to Remove Shortcuts from the “Send To” Menu
Besides adding, you can also delete the Send To shortcut. The easy way is to delete it from the menu folder.
Open the SendTo folder via Run (follow the previous steps). Right-click the shortcut you want to delete and select the trash can icon at the bottom.