how to add recovery email in gmail – If you feel that your Google account is very important then make sure you have added recovery email and phone or cellphone recovery numbers that will be very useful if you forget your Gmail password and want to reset it.
One definite benefit after we verify recovery phone numbers and alternative e-mails is that when we forget the password to a Google e-mail account there will be an option to reset the password via SMS or an alternative e-mail address.
But, take it easy. There are many ways you can do to restore an account that you forgot your password. One of them is to reset the password via email recovery and also the telephone number. Then how is it done?
How to add recovery email in Gmail
- Open your Google Account
- Click the Personal info menu, which is on the left
- In the Personal info menu, please select the Contact Info menu, then click Email, maybe you are asked to login again
- Then it will go to the Manage the email addresses page associated with your Google Account, Click ADD RECOVERY EMAIL
- In the Recovery Email page, The address where Google can contact you if there’s unusual activity in your account or if you get locked out, please click ADD RECOVERY EMAIL again, and maybe you are asked to login again
- Enter another email address to recover if you forget your password or have any suspicious actions in your email. If you have entered the email then click the DONE button
If you experience a forgotten password at a later date, Please use the email that you registered as a recovery email. this method is very helpful for you in the future. very easy is not how to add recovery email in Gmail, hopefully very petrified you.