How to Import Contacts To ProtonMail Account
ProtonMail is one of the email services that I use, apart from being considered as one of the safest Email Services because it provides better End to End Encryption, ProtonMail brings a number of privacy advantages which are better than Google Mail and Outlook.
So if you are also a ProtonMail user, you can Import your Email Contacts from Outlook or from Gmail easily. And on this occasion as a continuation of the How to Export Outlook Contacts step that we made earlier, we will try to Import Contacts from Outlook to ProtonMail with a CSV file
How to Import Contacts To ProtonMail Account
Step 1. First, please login to ProtonMail first.
Step 2. Next, please click on the Contact > Settings > Import from .csv or vCard section.
Well, because according to the article How to Export Outlook Contacts, here I have provided a .csv file containing the Contacts that I have saved in my Outlook account.
Step 3. In the Import Contacts section > Please select the .csv file and click Import.
Then click Import again, if the contacts that appear match the ones you exported earlier.
Now for you ProtonMail users, make sure you import contacts, because with that you can get an additional 500 MB of storage so your total storage will be 1 GB. Not much, but enough to load your important emails.
The Best Sites to Play Friday Night Funkin Online Things To Consider
If you are interested in Playing Friday Night Funkin Online, without downloading any game files or files for any particular mode, then you are at the right place. Here you will find how to play all famous FNF MOD with your mobile browser.
Released in November 2020, Friday Night Funkin is a popular music rhythm game. This popular game is programmed by ninjamuffin99 while the master minds behind the graphics and art are PhantomArcade3K and Evilsk8r. This game focuses on competing in freestyle music battles.
Friday Night Funkin is an open source game so there are lots of fan-made MODs. This makes the gameplay quite wide. Subsequent gameplay will continue to be modified as developers and fans continue to add content.
Because Friday Night Funkin is now playable on browsers and PCs, so you can play MOD games on various online sites. The best part about playing Friday Night Funkin Online is that we can test the MOD without even downloading the game files. Below are details of some of the platforms where you can play Friday Night Funkin Online.
How to Play Friday Night Funkin Online
Playing Friday Night Funkin Online is quite simple. You don’t need to download any game files or surf online. All you have to do is open an online site that provides MODs. Once you reach the appropriate site, playing the game is as easy as clicking on a link.
Players simply search for the game on any online platform and it will appear with the game. You will enter the battlefield if you have clicked on the game area. No need to download the original game or any other special MOD files.
List of Sites To Play Friday Night Funkin Online
While there are many platforms that allow players to play Friday Night Funkin Online, here are the most popular sites.
Snokido Friday Night Funkin
Snokido is one of the best sites to play Friday Night Funkin online. It is a free online portal that offers hundreds of online games that can be accessed via a mobile browser. All games available on this portal can be played without installation. The most popular game categories from Snokido include Fighting games, Multiplayer games and 2 player games.
To Play FNF Online go to the official Snokido website. Here you can access them under the new best category. Tap the game logo to land on the game field instantly.
Kbh Games Friday Night Funkin
Another popular site that offers tons of games including Friday Night Funkin is Kbh Games. This site also offers the best games from all over the internet and for free. To play Friday Night Funkin on this portal, you have to visit the official website. Once you open the site, you will see FNF at the top of the list. Tap the game logo to enter the battlefield.
Arcade Friday Night Funkin
You can also play FNF in Arcade Spot. The best part of this site is that they keep adding all the latest games that come out every day. Some of the popular game genres from Arcade Spot are Racing Games, Puzzle Games, Arcade Games, and many more. Once you open this site, you will see FNF on the top line. Tap game to enjoy high quality game.
Steps to Perform a System Restore in Windows 11
Before you do a system restore on Windows 11, you should know what a restore point is.
Everything that exists on this earth will not always run smoothly. Including Windows System, one day there will definitely be an error. To make it easier for you to fix the error, you can rollback the previous settings. And this is the basic function of System Restore.
What is System Restore points?
System Restore is a feature provided by Windows to restore or restore the system to its previous settings. It’s the same as doing a restore from a backup file that applies to a computer system without affecting personal files such as emails, documents, photos, etc.
How does System Restore work?
How System Restore works is to create and save a restore point on the computer with the time we specify. What will be stored in the system restore point is registry information and also various other settings used by Windows.
Steps to Perform a System Restore in Windows 11
- First of all, open Windows Run (Win+R), then type SystemPropertiesProtection.
- Click the System Restore option.
- All you have to do is follow the on-screen instructions, and you’ll be given the option to perform a system restore based on the restore points you created earlier. You have to select a restore point on the screen, then click Next.
- Optionally, you can click scan for affected program option to find out what effects will occur when taking restore points.
- At the final stage, a final confirmation will appear before the system restore process is carried out.
Then, you just have to wait for the system restore process to finish.The processing time depends on the size of the change between the current system state and the one in system restore
Remove Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
Microsoft Edge comes as the default browser in Windows 11, and it is undeniable that many users still prefer Google Chrome to be used as a browser over Microsoft Edge. Maybe because they prefer or because they are more comfortable with the browser made by Google.
If not in use and prefer another browser, can we remove Microsoft Edge in Windows 11?, an interesting question, let’s try.
Remove Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
- Step 1. First, we go to the directory w here Microsoft Edge is installed, which is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application
You have to go back again to the folder that shows your version of Microsoft Edge, in my case it was 90.0.818.66 > then go back to the Installer folder where you will find the Setup.exe file.
- Step 2. Then, you have to open Powershell as Administrator and go to Directory.
Please use the command as shown above to enter the directory, namely cd ‘.\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\’
Then proceed by going to the Microsoft Edge version folder and the Installer folder.
- Step 3. After the above process is complete, please enter the following command to start uninstalling Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
.\setup.exe -uninstall -system-level -verbose-logging -force-uninstall
And done, now Microsoft Edge has disappeared in Windows 11
To reuse Microsoft Edge, you must download the manual installer on the https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge page.
How to Show Cast Option on Microsoft Edge Chromium Toolbar
What is Microsoft Edge Chromium?
As we know, Edge Chromium was first released on January 15, 2020, then after several developments and additions to the version, Edge Chromium began to be delivered via Windows Update on June 4, 2020.
Just like Google Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi, Brave and several others, Edge Chromium is developed from the Chromium Project, so you can say that the features, performance and stability are practically the same, all because some of these chromium browsers share the same Source Code to develop their browsers.
How to Show Cast Option on Microsoft Edge Chromium Toolbar
If you want to mirror your screen to a TV or other device using Chromecast, for example, then on Microsoft Edge Chromium actually already exists and is also available for you to activate and use, more or less like the one present on Google Chrome.
Even so, the Cast option is quite hidden by appearing in Settings & more> More tools> Cast media to devices.
Now regarding these options, did you know that we can actually display these options in the browser toolbar, and we can access the menu more quickly without having to enter through a few clicks like in general.
For you, we will summarize the short steps on How to Show Cast Options on the Microsoft Edge Chromium Toolbar.
Step 1. First, please activate the cast from Settings & more> More tools> Cast media to devices.
Step 2. The first time, the browser will ask for a restart, so please just follow it. And after that, if you follow the first step again, there will be a small cast menu as shown below.
To display these options forever, without having to access the first step in the future, you just have to right-click on the cast icon, and select always show icon.
Then the result will more or less look like in the following image,
With this, if you want to mirror your screen, you can quickly just click on the icon, and then select the chrome cast device available there.
Those were the steps you can take if you want to display the cast option on the Microsoft Edge Chromium Toolbar. Good luck and hope it is useful for you!
How to Share Google Calendar on Android
How to share google calendar on android – Google Calendar is a calendar application made by google that helps you to manage your daily schedule. Not only can you manage your schedule, you can also share the Google Calendar application with other people, such as family, coworkers, and so on. So that it can make it easier for you to know what schedule or event you have.
Google Calendar can also allow you to create a new custom calendar with only certain people or you can share schedules or calendars that may currently exist. Google Calendar can be used on various platforms, both laptops and cellphones.
How to Share Google Calendar on Android
You can share Google Calendar that you have with colleagues or family anytime and anywhere, you can use a cellphone or laptop. But in this article I will share ways to share the Google calendar on Android. Here are some ways you can use it.
Sharing of Google Calendar Events / Events / Schedules on Android
Not only can you share calendars, you can also share events or events on one of your calendars only. So, you don’t have to share a full calendar from your Google Calendar. Here are the steps for sharing events or events on Google Calendar on android.
- First, make sure you have downloaded the Google Calendar application on your cellphone via GooglePlayStore or AppStore. If you have downloaded it, please open it. Click open as shown below.
- Then, please select the date of the event that you want to share. Please click on that date. As shown in the image below.
- Then, select the event or events to be shared. As shown below.
- Then, please click the pencil icon in your top right corner. As shown in the image below.
- Then, please click on the Add person column. As in the image below.
- Then, please enter the destination email that you will share. If so, please click Finish. As shown in the image below.
- Then, if everything is fixed, please click Save. As shown below.
- A box will appear asking whether you want to send the invitation to your destination email or not. If so, please click Submit. As shown in the image below.
- The inbox will appear on the destination email that you shared. They can immediately answer Yes, Maybe, or No. As shown below.
- If they answer Yes, then the date of the event or event will be automatically scheduled on their Google Calendar. As shown below. In the image below, you can see two blue squares, that’s because I’m using the same cellphone as an example.
Sharing Calendar on Google Calendar Android
Actually sharing calendars on Google Calendar can only be done on the desktop version. You cannot share the full Google Calendar if you use an application from the PlayStore. So, if you still want to share Google Calendar on your cellphone, then you have to use a browser on your cellphone so you can access the desktop version. Immediately, here are the steps.
- First, please open Google Calendar on your cellphone via a web browser, either Opera, Chrome, or others. As shown below.
- Make sure you are logged in using your email account. Then, please scroll down and click Desktop. As shown in the image below.
- Then, please select the calendar that you want to share. You need to know, if you have shared Google Calendar, it means they can find out all the notes on your calendar. Please click the dot icon. As shown in the image below.
- Please click Settings and Sharing. As shown below.
- You can share your Google Calendar by simply sharing a link. To do this, please check the Make available to public section. As shown in the image below.
- You can also share it only for the people you want. To do this, please click Add People in the Share with specific people section. As shown in the image below.
- Please enter the destination email you want.
- You can also set it whether they can only see all events or they can change it or something. Way, please click the triangle icon as shown below.
- Please choose the options you want.
- Click Send. As shown below.
- If you have clicked Send, that person will get an email from you. They can immediately add the Calendar that you share to their Google Calendar.
Zoom Webinar Registration Form
Zoom webinar registration form – As we all know Zoom is an application that is currently popular. Not only for meeting purposes, but also for the online events such as webinars.
The Zoom application allows users to ask participants to register before attending a meeting on Zoom. In this way, the host can get more detailed participant data for business, and marketing purposes. You can ask things like your name and email, and create custom questions. It can also increase the safety and comfort of your meetings. Here’s how to turn on participant registration for the meeting in the Zoom application.
How to register for Zoom Meetings and Webinars
In your web browser, go to Zoom and select the “Meetings” tab in the “Personal” group on the left panel.
- Login to the Zoom application via a browser at the address https://zoom.us/.
- Select the “Meetings” menu
Now, you have to schedule a meeting (or edit an existing one). In this case, you can schedule a new meeting, by selecting, “Schedule A New Meeting.”
- Fill in the form according to the event to be created and then check the Registration menu: Required
- After clicking, “Save ”, a registration link will appear which can be shared and below the Registration menu will appear.
In the “Registration” tab, you can customize the Consent and Notification options, as well as several other settings. For example, you can choose whether you want to automatically or manually approve registrants, and the confirmation email that is sent to you (the host) when someone registers a Zoom meeting.
You can also close registration after the meeting date has Jpassed, participants can join the meeting using various devices, and display the share button to social media on the Registration page.
How to register for Zoom Meetings and Webinars.
For prospective webinar participants, if you have received a link via Email or WhatsApp, you can click on the link, fill in the form provided.
Zoom Webinar Tutorial
Zoom webinar tutorial – A video conferencing uses its Zoom feature more and more, both for online meetings (web meetings) or online seminars (webinars).
Basically, a webinar is a video conference that uses the internet to connect webinar organizers with participants around the world.Usually, webinars are held by a professional or a company and attended by a certain number of participants, Organizers can directly provide material with video features and display the PC or smartphone screen.One of the mainstays applications for conducting webinars is Zoom Webinar.
One feature that is very useful, especially for agencies that hold online seminars (webinars) is the participant registration feature. This makes it easier for organizers to find out participant data before the event starts. If usually the shared link contains the meeting id and password, if you activate the registration feature, participants will be directed to fill out the form according to the questions given.
Here are some advantages of webinars to consider if you want to create a webinar.
- Can follow-up to 100 interactive participants
- a variety of plans options are available
- can broadcast live to several platforms such as Facebook Live and YouTube for many people to see freely
- dual screens for panelists and shared screens
- a transcript to be given at the end of the webinar
- poll feature
- Q&A dialog box
- unlimited meetings, all the plans offered by Zoom Webinar can be used at any time according to the timeframe selected in the plan
- webinars can guarantee that you can watch them again at any time
- special registrations that allow webinar creators to get the information they want from attendees
- integrated with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and marketing automation systems
- Green Room Panelists who allow panelists to have their sessions to practice
- webinars can be monetized with PayPal (via Zapier)
- Read also zoom cloud meeting for pc
- Read also how to sign up for zoom / zoom sign up
How to Create a Webinar on Zoom
- Purchase a Zoom Webinar plan
There are various plans in Zoom Webinar that you can customize according to your needs. You can choose the number of panelists and participants, as well as choose a monthly or annual package.To purchase a Zoom Webinar plan, you can view it on the Zoom website.
- Make a registration.
One feature that is very useful, especially for agencies that hold web meetings / webinars, is the participant registration feature. This makes it easier for organizers to find out participant data before the event starts. You can choose to make registration for participants or not. If so, you are then asked to choose between manually approve or automatically approve.
- Schedule a webinar.
The next step you take is to determine a webinar schedule.
- Invite panelists.
You just have to fill in the names and email of the panelists that you will invite via e-mail. The number of panelists that you can invite depends on the plan you have chosen.
- Invite participants.
The next step is to invite participants. The difference between participants and panelists is that participants can only see the speaker and the webinar screen. Participants cannot view the video. Participant videos will only appear if turned on by the webinar creator. If you want to invite participants, you can send the link directly.
- Start a webinar.
To start a webinar, you can log into your Zoom account and click on Webinar. Select the webinar you want to start, click Start.
How to Install Discord on Windows and Android
What is Discord?
Discord is a chat application (sending text, pictures, or videos) to video conferencing. This application is used more by gamers because it can be integrated with Steam and Twitch.tv services – as well as realtime audio communication which can help when you are happy. However, users also make use of Discord for educational or business purposes.
Basically, Discord has the same functionality as Skype. So, you can say this is Sykpe for the gamer community. This feature is designed to help players communicate and coordinate through a private server that allows you to send text messages and voice chat with other people.
In this article we will explain how to install Discord and how to create a discord account.
Minimum specifications & recommendations for the Discord app.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android
- Processor: Dual Core with Hyper-Threading
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 650
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
Recommended System Requirements
- Processor: Quad Core+
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 740 Ti or better
How to Install Discord on PC & Laptop
- Download the Discord application via the official website here.
- Select download for windows.
- Run DiscordSetup.exe to start the installation process.
- When the warning window appears, click Run.
- Discord will begin the installation process and download the update (if any). Wait for the process to complete.
- When finished, you will find the Discord login screen. You can log in using your Discord account.
How to Install Discord on Mobile
For mobile devices, Discord can be used on the iOS and Android operating systems. Here’s how to install discord on an android mobile device
- Open the Playstore on your Android.
- Then open the discord application and select register to create an account.
- Then enter your username, email, and password to create a discord account
- Now your discord account has been created. You will immediately go to the Friends page.
- Then click the menu in the top right corner, click the + icon then you will find a feature to Join Discord Server or Create your own Discord server.
- Untuk masuk ke server perselisihan, Anda harus mencari tautan perselisihan yang telah dibagikan dengan publik. Seperti perselisihan komunitas Free Fire, PUBG Mobile, Dota, Fornite, CODMobile dan lainnya.
List of The Most Popular Free Google Doodle Games 2020
List of The Most Popular Free Google Doodle Games 2020 – Since its release in 1998, Google has continued to grow as a big player on the internet. In fact, this American dancer machine won the Yahoo! who had been in the top position.Google prefers to provide a variety of light entertainment through its search page.
Google Doodle Game is a collection of several games that can be played only with a browser. You don’t have to bother downloading and installing the application to try it. Interestingly, the games offered are quite ancient types of games.
Interesting and Popular Google Doodle Game
# 1 Coding
Coding, which is a celebration of 50 years of children’s coding language, was popular in 2017. This year, when the pandemic took place, this one game was again seen as an alternative to entertain yourself. This game has a rabbit character with the main mission to collect carrots. The character style is almost the same as the Minecraft style so it will be familiar to the user’s eyes. The game is very simple, you just give a short code to make the rabbit move.
# 2 Cricket
Cricket was also popular during the heyday of featured phones. This game is liked because it is very simple.
In the game which is now backed up by Google, you act as a hitter (ant) and will fight against a group of snails. Points will be calculated based on how far you hit the ball.
# 3 Fischinger
Again, Google invites visitors to its site through a game that was popular in 2017. In this game, you are asked to become a composer. You will be given the freedom to determine the music to be made.When opening this game, you will be faced with the phrase “Music is not limited to the world of sound.
He is a prestigious figure in the fields of graphics and animation. His work often combines abstract visuals with music. Even though it is still made manually, the animation that he creates is able to amaze the audience.
Apart from being a color expert, Fischinger was also a prolific painter who had produced many works. Most of the paintings he made were adapted from his films by putting forward a dramatic aspect.
# 4 Rockmore
Rockmore games were born thanks to the cool hands of Robinson Wood, Kevin Burke, Will Knowles, and Kris Hom. Each of them is an artist, interaction designer, engineer and doodle engineering team.
# 5 Dwarf Garden
Garden dwarf presents a German story in the 19th century. To be precise in Thuringia, where garden gnomes were made by professionals. In the real world, gnomes or dwarves are created to protect the garden from destroyers.
# 6 Halloween
Halloween was born in 2016 and has become one of the most popular Google Doodle games. This game is very interactive. The main idea of this game is to center on the central character in the form of a cat from the Magic Cat Academy who wants to save his friends from evil spirits. The further gameplay will be more difficult because there are many ghosts roaming around.
# 7 Soccer
The game of soccer is indeed one of the most favorite games of all time. This game was created at the 2012 Olympiad and is no less famous than other doodle games until now. This interactive game can be played in a browser. Interestingly, you will be taken to the most difficult level if you can beat the game for a long time.
# 8 Santa Tracker
This one game gives its own happiness in the middle of Christmas celebrations. The reason is, you will be asked to find a Santa figure by playing several games. If you are a fan of Santa, this is one of the fun games. Uniquely, every year there are always new activities related to this game.