how to change background on zoom meeting – For those of you who have used a zoom meeting, this is how to change the background on a zoom meeting, a zoom that has a virtual background feature that you can use. So the meeting will become more focused.
You can change any background image from this zoom cloud meeting application. like the san francisco bridge destination Golden gade or maybe a picture that you like such as scenery or even space pictures.
This feature makes an impression that is very artistic and not boring. This feature can also make meetings become more focused without being disturbed by the background of your house that is in a mess during the meeting. Next for more details on how to change the background on zoom meeting.
This feature works best if the background is green and the lighting is uniform or with a single color behind you. so it can make it easy for Zoom apps to detect which differences between background and yours.
how to change background on zoom meeting
- First enter the zoom application on your PC and click the join a meeting button
- Then Enter your Meeting ID and then enter your meeting password.
- Please click Select virtual background menu. If you are asked to download, please click Download to download some virtual backgrounds.
- Or, Before the meeting starts you can set your video background by clicking the Video settings menu
- In the Settings menu, please select the Virtual Background menu, then if there is no background image available, you can add a background by clicking the plus button (+) on the right.
- Manually pick the color of the background if the detected color is not accurate, by clicking the box below and pointing at the background that you want to set as your video background.
May be useful