How to get google verification code – When you sign up for Google check, you will be asked if you want to get your verification codes by text message or voice call.
Protect your account with 2-Step Verification, Google has provided security for your Google account, one of them with 2-Step Verification.
How it works Every time you log in to a Google Account, you need a password and verification code on your phone
How to get google verification code
You only need a cellphone number that you will definitely not change, but you can always change your cellphone number registered in Google.
You can replace the verified mobile number with a new number with the condition that the old number is still held by you and is active to receive the transfer code.
- First please log in to your Google account then click on the “Manage your Google Account” menu
- Then select the “Security” menu
- sign in to the “Signing in to Google” menu and select the “2-Step Verification” menu
- Then select click “GET STARTED” button
- You may be asked to log in again
- let’s set up your phone, what phone number do you want to use, Enter your area code and phone number, then “how do you want to get the code” ?using Text Message or Phone Call
- Google will ask Confirm that it works, enter the code, verification code to your number
- If It works, do you want to turn on 2-Step Verification for your Google Account email.
Read also : How to verify Google account or Gmail
Get codes via text messages, Google can send verification codes to your cell phone via text message. Standard messaging rates may apply from your vehicle.Features that you can print or download one-time use backup codes for times when your phone is unavailable, such as when traveling. I hope this tutorial will help you How to get Google verification code with 2-Step Verification.