Google Chrome remote desktop app for andoid – Remote desktop access software exists for most systems and operating platforms, including handheld computing devices. Microsoft and Apple each have a product called “Remote Desktop.” Another remote desktop product is the Chrome remote desktop remotely released by Google. Chrome remote desktop can be accessed via your mobile device, you can also manage remote access to computers like Mac, Windows, or even Linux.
When is usually the time to use Chrome remote desktop remotely to do various things, including the following:
- When you access a computer at work from home or when you are traveling.
- Fix computer problems or computer services
- to Demonstrate something, such as a software application or process to the client
Then how do you use the Google chrome remote desktop app to access your own computer / latop via Android?
To make the computer accessible, you must use a Google Account. Client and server must use the same google account to be able to communicate with each other, whereas if you want to remotely with a different account then you can request a one-time access code to that account.
Make sure the computer as a server must be downloaded and activated so that your computer can be accessed through your android. If you’ve made sure your computer’s email is the same as your android, then follow how to access your computer by using
Google chrome remote desktop app for android
- First please download the Google chrome remote desktop app for android on the play store, then install
- After opening the application then click the menu in the top left corner, and please choose the email to be remote, make sure the email is the same as the computer email to be remote
- If your computer has activated remote access then your computer’s name will appear in the Google chrome remote desktop application, then click the name of the computer that you want to access
- Verify the PIN entry you just created on your desktop. This pin is created when you create and Activate Chrome Remote Desktop. Then click the CONNECT button
- If successful, your Windows desktop screen will appear on your phone.
You can operate your computer remotely and as if you were on a local network.