hola app free vpn proxy for android – If you plan to set up a VPN account (virtual private network) on your Android phone. here I will provide a free VPN solution for your Android.
What is a VPN?
A VPN is a (Virtual Private Network) connection service that gives you access to websites in a more secure and private way, with VPNs changing the connection path through the server and hiding data exchanges that are running.
Hola app free vpn proxy
Hola free VPN proxy is an application that is very popular on PC and on Android. Because with Hola you can access blocked sites, or access sites in certain countries. With Hola free VPN you can change / manage your own country of choice. Many countries provided this free VPN proxy hola.
Hola Free VPN Proxy feature
Hola free VPN proxy can hide your IP address, but it can also cover your GPS location. You can set Hola to Change GPS Location as your mock location application or allow artificial location if you use an older version of Android, besides that hola is really 100%, another feature that is hola provides many countriesfree. You will feel smooth browsing the site and will be faster.
How to install Hola app free vpn proxy for android
- Please open the Play store application. and press the INSTALL button
- Download hola free vpn proxy and wait for the download process 13.95 MB to complete
- After finishing opening the application and press the OPEN button
- After the free hola VPN proxy application is opened, then click the Next button
- After the application is opened, then you want to open the url or application which is now slow or cannot be accessed, for example Instagram, whatsapp, or facebook, please select the application you want or the url address that you will visit.
- Then choose the Start button to start with Hola free VPN, here you can choose your destination country.
So how to use Free VPN on your android, by using hola free VPN Proxy on your android, it will speed up the targeted access for example isntagram, whatsapp, Facebook, hopefully useful.