How do i get outlook for android – Microsoft Outlook is a client e-mail and personal information manager that is available as part of Microsoft Office suite. Many companies take advantage of Microsoft Outlook in conjunction with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server for employees to coordinate meetings, calendars and shared mailboxes and folders.
A version of Microsoft Outlook for Windows Mobile, Outlook Mobile, allowing users to synchronize their Outlook data to their smartphones. In addition, many Outlook add-ons available for Microsoft Outlook integrates with BlackBerry smartphones and other mobile devices.
Get more done without leaving your inbox! Outlook for Android now supports actionable messages to e-mail from Microsoft Flow, SharePoint, MyAnalytics, and more. You’ll see a button in the message body is supported which allows you to take action in context. – Account Office 365 and Outlook.com.
How to get outlook on android
- Please access to Play Store, and search for Microsoft Outlook
- Install the Microsoft Outlook Application
- Please wait for the prosess install Microsoft Outlook on your phone
- When finished, click the Get started button
- Please fill in your email address fields, Display Name and Description please fill in as you wish
- Outlook can detect your Google account. To add Outlook to Android, tap Connect Google account then tap OK to confirm. Press Allowing access to Outlook to give your contacts.
- Select the account you want to add and tap Add Account. You may be asked to enter.
- Please enter your full email address, then touch Continue.
- Select POP or IMAP
- Please enter your password email account, then press Enter or Next.
- If the multi-factor authentication is turned on, verify your identity.
Hopefully the above tutorial can help you when you want to install Microsoft Outlook on your Android phone.