How to Adjust and set Date and Time Zone in Windows 10 – When we first install Windows 10, we are asked to set the time and date through your country zone. When you have set your zone, the time and date will automatically adjust according to your zone.
But when the clock on your laptop or on your PC changes, it will affect several other applications. If on a PC the time and date change is due to several kinds such as when the CMOS battery is damaged or run out and you need to replace it then you need to reset the time in your Windows 10. Setting the clock in Windows 10 is an important thing to do.
Among other benefits of the clock on Windows 10, this feature can prevent us from the problem of forgetting time and look at it whenever we use a PC without having to look at your wall calendar.
But it’s not limited to that, of course, the benefits of setting the correct clock on our PC. Set the clock correctly can also overcome several kinds of errors that might appear when we are browsing.
Note: If you have selected the correct time zone and are set to automatically adjust for Daylight Savings, you may still need to adjust the time manually to the correct clock.
Error when you don’t set the time and zone correctly, among others.
- Message “connection not secured”.
- Internet connection is connected, but an exclamation point appears.
- The internet is not connected at all.
How to Adjust and set Date and Time Zone in Windows 10
- Right-click on the date and time column located on the right side of the taskbar.
- Then, please select the Adjust date / time menu.
- Ön the left, please select the Date & Time menu, then click Time Zone in your area. if you want the time to be set automatically then please activate it by turning it on on the “Set the time automatically” menu if you want to set it manually let the button be off then please set it manually in the “Set the date and time manually” menu.
So how do you change the Date and Time Zone in Windows 10. hopefully useful.