How to Change Password in Windows 10 – You can implement security on your Windows 10 by creating a login password on your laptop / PC. With the password, only the administrator can open it, not everyone can access or open your laptop. Only you and maybe a few other people who know the password can login. That way, data stored on your Windows 10 will be safer and avoid abuse from unauthorized parties. Most Windows 10 users always apply the login password on their Windows 10 to avoid losing data, damage, sharing information / personal data, and others.
There are several reasons you might change your password because you want to always update your password every few weeks for strong security. To change your password in Windows 10 there are several ways. Here’s how to change your Windows 10 password.
How to Change Password in Windows 10
Microsoft makes it easy to change your old Windows 10 password to your new password through Settings for more details, please follow the following tutorial.
- Open the Settings menu in Windows 10 through the Start Menu button> Settings or through a shortcut press the Windows key + I on the keyboard.
- After the Settings page opens, please select the Accounts menu
- On the left please select the Sign-In options menu, then the Sign-In options page opens, to change the password please click the Password menu
- After you click the Password menu then please click the Change button
- Please enter your current password, then click the Next button
- Then on the next page please write your new password. then please confirm your new password. At the bottom, please fill in the Password hint. then please click the Next button
- Then click finish.
If you want the security of your data from data theft. You should routinely change your password every week or at least once a month. thus the tutorial How to Change Password in Windows 10 may be useful.