how to check my windows os version – Windows 10 until this article was made has become Microsoft’s mainstay operating system as the successor of the previous Windows operating system. Microsoft simply forced its users to upgrade from the previous version to Windows 10 and it seems that the efforts made are quite successful where currently most new software and programs are released to run optimally on the Windows 10 platform.
Regarding this updated version, Microsoft certainly recommends that users update to the latest version of Windows 10. But of course many users still don’t understand the version of Windows that they have and how to update Windows. Or there are also users who have software or programs that can only run on certain versions of Windows. Yes!! there are programs that can only run smoothly with certain versions of Windows because Microsoft on every update also adds and subtracts features so that there are programs that can only run on certain versions of Windows pudate because the required features are only available in that version.
How to check my windows os version
- The first way is to click Start Menu then click Settings with the gear logo.
- Then enter System
- Click the About menu, there will be 3 sections on this page, namely the top part is computer monitoring that shows the health and security conditions of the computer, the middle part of the Device Specification that shows general computer hardware specifications, and the version and OS build of Windows 10 can be seen in the section below that is Windows Specifications.
The second way is also very easy,
- just right-click on the Start Menu.
- then click Run or just press the Win + R key combination,
- then type “winver” without quotation marks, then press enter.
- A window will appear showing the version of Windows 11 and OS Build.
Read also :
That’s how to find out the version of Windows on your computer or laptop.
Leave a Reply