How to clear cache browser chrome android & PC – Have you ever heard the word cache? Google Chrome on your Android browser or PC or in other browsers uses a cache that is useful for making web pages open faster, but certainly takes up some internal memory space.
In computer science, a cache is a collection of data from a computing process that can be accessed again, so that it can be used to perform subsequent computing processes more quickly. Cache can make an application run faster when it has been used before because the same data does not need to be downloaded again to simply retrieve data that is not in the cache so that it speeds up when you open the site.
You might not be very aware of it when the cache works in your Android Chrome browser or PC. When the browser first accesses a site using the Google Chrome browser, the application will download and save the data file from it into a temporary space in internal memory.
Some people have reasons to clear a cache in Browse Chrome on Android or on a PC, among those reasons is sometimes the site cannot be opened and the main solution is to clear the cache in the Chrome browser or The same thing happens when you change the theme of your website. If, when you check the display, it still hasn’t changed, it could be related to the cache that holds the previous version. then how to clear the cache in your chrome browser?
How to clear Chrome browser cache on android, iPhone or iPad
- First, please open your Google Chrome application. After opening the application, open the three dot icon in the upper right corner.
- please select the History menu
- Then, please click CLEAR BROWSING DATA
- You can scroll to the ADVANCED tab to manage more data to be deleted, such as cache make sure you check
- Click Last hour to set the time limit of the stored data, if you want to delete all data please fill in All Time
- Then click the CLEAR DATA button, wait a few minutes the chrome browser will process your clear cache.
How to clear Cache browser chrome PC
- From the main view of Chrome, you can select the vertical point of the menu button on the top right.
- Then Select the More Tools menu. Then, select the Clear Browsing Data menu
- There are two tabs to choose from: Basic and Advanced. By default, please enter the Advanced tab. Then select the Time range: All time, Last 4 weeks, Last 7 days, Last 24 hours, and Last hour. Then, select Clear data.
That’s how to clear Chrome & Android browser’s browser cache so that browsing returns to normal