The Calendar app in Windows 11/10 supports most third-party calendar services. If you use Google Calendar more often, then you can sync and access all birthdays, reminders, appointments, and other important events right from the Windows 11 PC you’re using right now!
For those who don’t know how, you can follow the steps we have prepared below:
How to Connect Google Calendar With the Calendar App on Windows 11
- Open the start menu and click on the All apps section.
- Open the calendar app
- In this step, click the gear icon in the bottom left corner.
*If you are using the calendar for the first time, you will see a screen like the image below. In this case, click Add account and move to Step 5.
- A sub-menu will appear on the right and select the add account option.
- Several login options will appear, choose the Google option.
- Enter your account details. If you enable two-step verification on the email, make sure you have the code to bypass the check.
- Click Allow to grant the required permissions to the Calendar app.
- Enter your name in the box and don’t forget to click Enter.
- After that, your computer will automatically sync your data with Google Calendar, so please be patient for a few minutes.
Leave a Reply