How to connect laptop to tv without hdmi cable – Connecting a laptop to a TV is usually done when we want to watch a movie. Because the laptop screen that is generally only 14 inches makes us less comfortable when I have to watch a box office movie. Therefore, we will soon find a way to connect a laptop to a TV so that we can watch movies on a larger screen.
There are many ways that can be used to connect a laptop to a TV. Like using a DVI cable (Digital Visual Interface), S-Video, VGA or using a wireless connection. But so far the best way to connect a laptop to Digital TV is to use an HDMI cable. Because this cable can transfer video / audio signals at the same time for a minimum 1080p image resolution (High Speed HDMI cable) with only one cable. Besides this HDMI port connection facility (HDMI socket) this can be ascertained already owned by HDTV and laptop output in recent years.
laptop to tv via hdmi cable windows 7/8/10
- Prepare a High Speed HDMI cable, with a common connector size (Full Size HDMI Connector)
- Then connect the HDMI cable from the laptop to the HDMI port on your TV
- Look for the location of the HDMI socket on the back panel or side / bottom of the Digital TV, then plug one end of the HDMI cable connector into one of the HDMI sockets, such as the HDMI-1 port. The other end of the HDMI cable connector plugs into the HDMI port on the laptop.
- Turn on the Digital TV first then do the settings to select the input from the HDMI port where the HDMI cable was plugged in, for example an HDMI-1 port. This setting varies on each TV brand. Please check your digital TV device manual. If so, the result is your Digital TV screen is “blank”, it’s dark because there is no signal that has entered through the HDMI-1 port.
- You are up to the Change projection mode setting in windows 10
Projection Mode in Windows 7
So how to connect laptop to TV without HDMI cable in Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10