How to Create login Password Windows 10 – If you want to protect your Windows computer from theft of your important data on Windows 10, it would be nice for you to give a password when you enter Windows 10. In Windows 10, there is also a login screen password like in previous Windows. The password in Windows is very important to protect your laptop from people who have no right to access it.
Passwords are a basic form of security for your computer, if you want more security you can take advantage of other features of Windows 10. because there are many ways to protect your computer in addition to passwords as a basis for your computer’s security. To make your Windows 10 login very easy. Unlike Windows before, Windows 10 provides the ease of managing passwords. Here is how to add a login password in Windows 10.
How to Create login Password Windows 10
- First, please open the Settings menu by clicking on the Start Menu in the lower left corner. Then click Settings. or use your keyboard shortcut Windows + i
- After entering the Windows Settings page, please select the Accounts menu.
- After entering the Windows Accounts page on the left, please click on the Sign-in options menu, if you have selected the Sign-in options menu on the right, please select the Password menu.
- After you select the Password menu, the Add Button will appear below it. Please click the Add button to add your new password.
- Then please enter your new password in the New Password section and enter your password again in the Confirm password section and enter a Password hint that cannot be the same as your new password. then click the Next button to continue the next process.
- last step please Click the Finish button.
Also read : How to Change Password in Windows 10
That’s how to create a password on your Windows 10, please password only those who have the right to access it. and don’t forget to remember your password so you can continue to access your Windows 10. Hopefully this tutorial How to add a login password on Windows 10 use.