How to Delete Gmail Account in Android Phone – E-mail or electronic mail (e-mail) is a must-have item for people. How not if you are an Android user then email is a must-have, every page or application requires people to use email before logging in. One of the providers of free email creation services is Google mail or commonly called Gmail.
After downloading the Gmail application on your mobile, you can login with your email or password. You can also easily access your inbox in your email. Gmail accounts will usually synergize or sync with playstore or applications on Android. However, many Gmail users on Android are confused when deleting a Gmail account on their smartphone.
Quite a lot of reasons to delete or replace a Google account (Gmail) on an Android phone or tablet. For example, because you forget the Google account password that is used, you buy a used Android phone and the account that is on the cell phone is the old owner’s account, or you just want to replace it.
Whatever the reason, here are some ways to delete Gmail accounts on Android:
How to Delete Gmail Account in Android Phone
Here are some ways to delete your gmail account:
how to remove gmail account from settings or settings menu.
- Open the handphone and enter the settings menu.
- Then click Accounts & Sync then click Google then select the name of the Google account that you want to delete.
- Then select Remove Account or delete the account through the 3 vertical dots in the right corner of the screen.
- Gmail account on Android was deleted or logged out.
how to remove gmail account from gmail app.
- Open the Gmail Application on an Android smartphone.
- After that click the three strip icon in the top left corner.
- Then information will appear about the email containing the name and email address.
- Select the Manage Account option.
- You will immediately be directed to the account settings as in how to delete the Gmail account on the previous Android points.
- Select Google.
- Then select the Gmail account that you want to delete from your Android device.
How to remove google account from android phone after factory reset
In this article I will still inform you how to delete a Google account by factory reset as information for those who don’t know.
What is an Android factory reset? Factory reset or factory data reset is a method for returning Android phones to standard conditions or as if they just left the factory. This process will erase all data and applications installed on Android phones / tablets, including Gmail (Google) accounts that are integrated with the device. If you want to do a factory reset, you should first backup important data or files.
Here’s how to factory reset Android:
- Select the HOME button then you will be taken to the main screen
- Press the MENU button> click Settings.
- Click Privacy
- Click Factory data reset.
- Please wait until the process is complete
Similarly, how to delete Gmail accounts on Android phones, may be useful.