How to Delete GMail Account on Samsung Mobile Phone – As we all know that when running a feature or application on an Android mobile, the Gmail account is the main requirement. We must have a gmail account to connect with an Android device to be able to run the application. But sometimes there are some conditions that require us to delete the account such as wanting to sell it, give it to you or too many gmail accounts and want to delete it without having to reset the handphone.
In this article we will discuss how to delete Google Accounts on Samsung J2 Prime Mobile. But this method can not only be used for Samsung J2 Prime mobile phones, all android mobile phones of various brands and types can also do it because in general how to delete a google account on android is the same.
For Samsung J2 Prime Mobile users when deleting a Google account, first disable the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from the Android 6.0 operating system (Marshmallow). This is a protection that connects the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime to Google so that when it is rebooted or blocked due to loss or theft the system will ask for a Google Account username and password. There are three ways to delete a Google account on Android, follow these steps:
How to delete GMail account on Samsung
How to Factory Reset (this method not only deletes a Google account, but all data can be erased and takes quite a long time)
- Press the “HOME” button> then tap MENU> Tap “SETTINGS“
- Then touch the “PRIVACY” then click FACTORY DATA RESET menu
- Take a few moments until the process is complete and your cellphone will return to the initial factory data view
How to Delete a Gmail Account Through Account Settings
- Open the “SETTING” Menu> Tap “ACCOUNT” Menu> Search for “GOOGLE” Menu
- A list of gmail accounts that are already installed on your cellphone will appear, find and tap the account that you want to delete.
- Tap the vertical vertex button at the top right to open the menu options
- Tap the “REMOVE ACCOUNT” Option
- Wait for the process to finish and your Gmail account has been deleted
How to delete a Gmail account through the MANAGER APPLICATION
- Open “SETTINGS or SETTINGS“
- Tap “APPLICATION MANAGER“> Select “GMAIL”
- Select the option “CLEAR DATA”, then the approval display will appear that you will actually delete the account permanently from the handphone.
This is a way to help you delete GMail accounts on Samsung phones. may be useful.
Leave a Reply