On-demand video streaming (VoD) service providers are increasingly crowded with new players to rival Netflix. After Apple TV Plus, now it’s Disney Plus (Disney +) turn to greet film and series fans. Unlike Netflix, the content that can be watched on Disney Plus is content made by various well-known studios under the Walt Disney umbrella, such as Disney, Pixar, Marvel, PStar Wars, National Geographic, to 20th Century Fox.
Disney Plus is a video streaming service made by Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer and International. The multimedia web application will offer video-on-demand services on a subscription-type model. Users can expect genuine Disney content which cannot be found from any other streaming service.
Disney Plus will offer a collection of acclaimed television series, films, documentaries and animation, along with exclusive Disney content. It is estimated that around 7,000 episodes of the television series, as well as 400 to 500 films, will be available under subscription services. This new original series is based on highly budgeted titles such as Star Wars Lucasfilm and Marvel’s Avengers. Users also anticipate rare Disney animated features that have been lost in time, released as a direct-to-video film and locked from the famous “Disney Vault.”
How to Register a Disney Plus Account
- Download the Disney + Hotstar app on the Google Play Store for Android or via the App Store for iOS devices.
- Then open the Disney + Hotstar app. On the main page, select the three stacked lines icon that you can find in the upper left corner of the cellphone screen.
- Select the “Log in” option and enter your personal mobile number.
- Perform the verification process by entering the OTP number that has been sent to your cellphone via SMS.
- If you do not have an account, you will be taken to the registration page. Follow the instructions by filling in your name, age, and gender 6. However, if you have already created an account, then you only need to enter your personal cellphone number and fill in the OTP code as a form of verification.
- First of all, go to the Disney Plus application.
- Enter the homepage to view the displayed movie or click the magnifying glass icon to search for the desired movie.
- You can choose the title of movie you want to download.
- Click the download icon to the right of the play button and add it to the list of views.
- If the download process is complete, you can enjoy watching movies anywhere without an internet connection
How to view a list of movies that have been downloaded
- Select the download symbol at the bottom of the screen in the application.
- You can see a number of movie titles that you have downloaded
- Click on the movie title and you can watch it right away
If your storage memory is full, then you can delete the downloaded movie by selecting the movie title you want to delete, tick on the right side then select remove download