How Embed google form in website — If you have created how to create a survey in Google Form you can now install it on your site by Embed google form in your website. To do Embed form google on your website straightforward your just put a small code that already exists in google form. Here’s how to embed a google form on the website.
First you have to open the google form that you have created on your google Push. Suppose you have made a survey on Google Form, then form You have saved it on Google Drive automatically, you simply reopen your form.
How to embed a google form on the website.
- Go to your google drive here drive.google.com, Because your form is saved automatically in google drive you just click to edit it or get code embed
- Then click SEND
- After click SEND then you will open the options page, which is option send by Email, LINK and EMBED or you can also share on Facebook, google + and twitter
Embed google form in website in Email
- Click SEND in Google form
- Select the Email menu and then fill in the destination email address, Then click SEND
- Or add collaborators, fill in many email addresses in invite people , click Send
Embed google form in website in WordPress
- select the Embed HTML tab menu
- Copy and paste Ebed HTML to WordPress
- Open your wordpress, In the page Post Or Pages WordPress Select Text mode.
- Paste the Html code on the Post page
- Click on publis and finish.
Now you can create How to Embed google form in website in Email And WordPress if you want to conduct a survey, or record the size of shirts or clothing participants you can use this Google Form.
Leave a Reply