Windows 11 comes with new changes in almost all system applications. Is that a big change as we saw in the Start menu, the touch keyboard also has some improvements. New touch keyboard improvements were introduced taking into account more touch-friendly features in Windows. The new touch keyboard comes with a transparency effect, the option to add emojis, an animated GIF search bar, and more.
For those of you, who are currently using Windows 11 and have a laptop/PC with a touch screen, you can also activate the touch screen keyboard in Windows 11. Where this keyboard feature, you can use like a tablet. For how to activate it on Windows 11, it’s not so difficult, you just need to follow a few easy steps below:
How to Enable touch keyboard from Settings
You need to enable touch keyboard keys on the taskbar.
- Press Windows Key + i together to open the settings window or you can also right click on the mouse on the start button and select the “settings” menu.
- Once the settings menu opens, click the “Personalization“.
- In the Personalization settings, select the item “Taskbar“.
- Select Taskbar Corner Icons then find and activate Touch Keyboard
- Next, you can notice on the taskbar row there will be a keyboard icon. Click the button to activate the touch screen keyboard.
If you have clicked on the keyboard icon, a touchscreen keyboard will appear as shown below: