What is Discord?
Discord is a chat application (sending text, pictures, or videos) to video conferencing. This application is used more by gamers because it can be integrated with Steam and Twitch.tv services – as well as realtime audio communication which can help when you are happy. However, users also make use of Discord for educational or business purposes.
Basically, Discord has the same functionality as Skype. So, you can say this is Sykpe for the gamer community. This feature is designed to help players communicate and coordinate through a private server that allows you to send text messages and voice chat with other people.
In this article we will explain how to install Discord and how to create a discord account.
Minimum specifications & recommendations for the Discord app.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android
- Processor: Dual Core with Hyper-Threading
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 650
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
Recommended System Requirements
- Processor: Quad Core+
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 740 Ti or better
How to Install Discord on PC & Laptop
- Download the Discord application via the official website here.
- Select download for windows.
- Run DiscordSetup.exe to start the installation process.
- When the warning window appears, click Run.
- Discord will begin the installation process and download the update (if any). Wait for the process to complete.
- When finished, you will find the Discord login screen. You can log in using your Discord account.
How to Install Discord on Mobile
For mobile devices, Discord can be used on the iOS and Android operating systems. Here’s how to install discord on an android mobile device
- Open the Playstore on your Android.
- Then open the discord application and select register to create an account.
- Then enter your username, email, and password to create a discord account
- Now your discord account has been created. You will immediately go to the Friends page.
- Then click the menu in the top right corner, click the + icon then you will find a feature to Join Discord Server or Create your own Discord server.
- Untuk masuk ke server perselisihan, Anda harus mencari tautan perselisihan yang telah dibagikan dengan publik. Seperti perselisihan komunitas Free Fire, PUBG Mobile, Dota, Fornite, CODMobile dan lainnya.
Leave a Reply