OptiFine 1.18 has just been released and is now available for download to improve the graphics quality of Minecraft to be smoother, smoother, and faster. Guaranteed, your playing experience will be more enjoyable. Minecraft itself has been popular since its release in 2011. That’s why many are looking for sites to download all its versions
Unfortunately, Minecraft often suffers from serious graphics issues. That’s why it takes a configuration application to handle it. One of them commonly used by players is OptiFine
What is OptiFine?
OptiFine is a MOD APK that can improve and optimize the graphics quality of Minecraft so that it is smoother, clearer, and faster. Not only that, OptiFine is able to provide additional video options that will make the game look more colorful, for example dynamic lighting options in Minecraft settings.
It must be remembered, this OptiFine MOD can only be installed on a computer aka the PC version of Minecraft. You will not be able to download it for the smartphone version.
But how to install OptiFine 1.18 so you can enjoy its benefits too? Continue reading to find out.
Download OptiFine for Minecraft 1.18
There is no minimum requirement to install OptiFine, since OptiFine was designed to focus on inclusivity. Make sure you’re running Minecraft 1.18 or later. You can check your game version in the lower left corner of your game home screen. It also shows whether your game is modified or not.
Get the download link for the latest OptiFine 1.18 MOD APK below!
How to Install OptiFine 1.18
With the support of using Texture HD on OptiFine, the Minecraft that you play can be more optimal and clear. Here’s a guide to installing and using OptiFine 1.18:
- Download OptiFine 1.18 via the link above.
- The download button leads to a skippable ad page. You need to wait for 5-10 seconds until the “Skip” button appears in the top right corner. Click “Skip” to continue.
- Once you skip the adverts, a download page will appear. As soon as you click the “download” button on this page, the file will start downloading.
- The Optifine installer is a Java file ( .jar ). So, the browser might warn you about a file that could potentially become a virus. Click the “Save” button to save the file when prompted.
- Once the download is complete, double click the file to open it.
- Once the installer opens and the default installation location is filled. If you installed it elsewhere, click the ellipsis icon (three dots) to change it manually. Then, click on the “Install” button.
- It only takes a few seconds for the installation to complete. Once done, click “OK” to close the installer. This will automatically install Optifine in vanilla Minecraft (unmodified).
- After installation, open your Minecraft, and you will find Optifine already installed there. To select it, click the “down arrow” next to the play button, select Optifine from the list, and click Play.