Rufus support making bootable USB for many operating systems, including Windows and Linux operating systems. Some functions of the software are:
- Rufus Create installation media bootable ISO from USB (Windows, Linux, UEFI and others)
- The help you need to work on systems that do not have an OS installed.
- Help a friend need to flash the BIOS or firmware other than DOS.
Rufus has a very small file size but can provide all the facilities you need. This works with Rufus software very quickly, for example Rufus about two times faster compared to other similar software such as UNetbootin. The following steps to create a bootable from USB with Rufus.
Preparations to create a bootable with Rufus.
There are some things you need to prepare before you create the bootable USB Pendrive Windows 10, namely:
- ISO File Windows 10 Latest.
- USB Flashdisk
You prepare the minimum sizes of Flashdisk 8 GB
- Software Rufus
Please download first software Rufus here:Download Rufus
How to make bootable usb windows 10 rufus
- Then run the Rufus software that you downloaded above. Once opened, it will appear as shown below.
- Next we browse the ISO file that we will bootable (look for the ISO file where you saved it), pay attention to the picture below.
- After we open the ISO file, then we just start. See the picture below.
- The next WARNING will appear as in the picture below.
- Now you are just waiting for the process of making the Windows 10 bootable USB flashdisk is complete.
- Once finished, the USB flashdisk is ready to used to install Windows 10.
This Windows 10 bootable flashdisk can later be used for upgrading or reinstalling Windows 10.