Why did my Xbox turn itself off?
Okay, so you’ve had an Xbox One, Xbox One S, or Xbox One X for a while now, and things are going well. Until, you know, it doesn’t, and your prized console starts turning itself off.
Sometimes it will turn off immediately when you press the power button, sometimes it will let you play the game for a while before shutting down, or some days it will go completely random when it will decide it’s enough and it dies.
Actually Microsoft has fixed a lot of bugs since this console was released in 2013, but there are still some problems that Xbox One users still experience.
Downloading games via the internet is of course quite a long time due to its large size. So it’s natural for Xbox to take some time to get games, but that doesn’t mean you need to stop playing while the console is downloading. You can set Xbox to download games after the console is turned off.
Here’s how you can download xbox games when the console is off
- Go to the home screen. This is the main X-box menu, and you’ll see it when Jthe power is first turned on. To achieve this, press X on the controller and select “Go Home”.
- Press the Menu button on the controller. This button is in the middle right.
- Temukan “Power & Startup” di menu Settings. Klik “Pengaturan” → “Daya dan Startup”. Di sini Anda dapat mengatur Xbox Anda untuk masuk ke mode siaga saat dimatikan. Mode ini akan mencari dan menyelesaikan unduhan dan pembaruan secara otomatis.
- Select “Instant-On Power Mode”. This mode will keepJ the Xbox One in standby so it will complete the download when the Xbox is turned off.
Complete all downloads that were initiated before turning off the Xbox in “Low-Power” mode. The Xbox 360 can only complete downloads that start when the system boots up. This feature is activated automatically so that if you start the download and then turn off the Xbox, the game will be downloaded later. The following steps guide you how to activate low-power mode.
- Press the middle X button and select \ “Settings.” You can do this on any screen.
- Select “Systems Settings”, then “Console Settings”. From here, you can change the power settings.
- Go to “Background Downloads” and make sure the mode is activated. You can find this menu in the “Startup and Shutdown” section of your Xbox settings. Now, your download will be active.
- Go to the Xbox Dashboard. Select “Home” from the top right corner.
- Select Console Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Go to Startup and Shutdown. You will see an option for when you turn off Xbox and let you enable downloads.
- Select download while turned off.
- Turn off the Xbox when finished playing.
- The Xbox won’t completely shut down and the power button will blink.
- The game will download at ¼ normal speed.
Those were some of the ways we can do, to download xbox games when the console is off. Hopefully this little information we share will be of use to you. good luck