The WhatsApp message sharing application has become one of the mandatory applications on someone’s cellphone today.
One of the main features of WhatsApp besides sending text messages is video calls. This feature allows users to make phone calls with free video without using regular credit and rely on internet or WiFi quota.
WhatsApp has also improved the capabilities of its video call feature. From what was originally used only to connect 2 contacts, now 8 different contacts can join in the same video call.
Unfortunately, many users don’t know that conversations via WhatsApp video calls can be recorded. The method is quite simple, see the guide to recording WhatsApp video calls on Android and iOS, which we will explain below.
Record WhatsApp Video Calls with Voice on iPhone
The easiest way to record WhatsApp video calls on the iPhone is to activate the screen recording feature that is embedded in the iOS iPhone. The following is a step-by-step guide
- Open the settings menu on the phone.
- Scroll the screen until you find “Control Center” and tap on it.
- After entering the “Control Center” menu, Tap the “Customize Controls” option.
- Then select the “Screen Recording” menu option which has a red circle icon. Enter the “Screen Recording” menu into “Include”, so it’s easy to find when you want to use it.
- Select the WhatsApp contact that you will video call.
- BeforeYou will enter the “Control Panel” menu. pressing the camera-shaped icon button at the top, scroll down the top of the phone screen.
- You will enter the “Control Panel” menu.
- Tap the screen recording icon or Screen Recording that was added earlier.
- Turn on the microphone option.
- Make a video call, the video call is automatically recorded.
- To end video call recording, all you have to do is touch the top of the screen and select the “Stop” option.
Record WhatsApp Video Calls with Voice on Android
On Android phones, the way to record WhatsApp video calls is a little different. The screen recorder recording feature is only available on premium class cell phones. If your Android phone is not supported by these features, you can try the AZ Screen Recorder application. This free recorder application can support safe internal audio recording so it can be the best choice for Android users.
The following is a guide to using the AZ Recorder application.
- Go to the Google Play Store page and do a search for AZ Screen Recorder.
- Download the app and wait for the process to complete.
- Then tap on open and grant all the access permissions requested by the app.
- After that, an icon in the form of the AZ Screen Recorder logo will appear on the edge of the middle of the cellphone screen.
- Tap the video icon when you want to record the conversation in a WhatsApp video call.
- To stop recording. Scroll down the notification screen and tap Stop or the square icon.
- We recommend that you do not use earphones or cellphones during the recording process so that the resulting audio is clear.
This is how to record WhatsApp video calls on iPhone and Android devices that you can try. I hope this helps.
Leave a Reply