How to Remove Laptop Login Password Windows 10 – In Windows operating system has a setting where you can set to add a password for each user account that you normally use to log in to Windows 10. By locking an account in Windows 10, you don’t have to worry anymore that other people can access your computer or laptop . Even so, there are still many users who are even more comfortable using their computers without being locked / password at all. One reason is convenience, many users find it difficult to enter a password every time they turn on the computer.
Laptop or computer is one of the devices that has a lot of privacy data belonging to the user. Given this, some operating systems offer protection features to prevent data access by others that we cannot trust.
The following way to delete a password in Windows 10 can be said to be quite easy even though Windows 10 does not yet have the “Delete Password” option in Settings. All you need to do is enter a blank password when changing your user account password in Settings.
how to remove laptop login password windows 10
Make sure you know the previous password that is used to login windows 10
- First, please open the Settings menu. by clicking Start then clicking the Settings icon
- Then select the Accounts menu as shown below.
- then click Sign-in options and click on the menu In the Password section, click the Change button to open the password change window.
- Then click the change menu to delete the password on your Windows 10.
- Here, first enter the password that you are currently using. click NEXT Button
- Next you will see a window as shown below. If you want to delete the password in Windows 10, just leave all the fields blank and click the Next button.
If you cannot delete the Microsoft account password. The method below can only be used to delete the local user account password. So, if you use a Microsoft account to log in to Windows 10 but still don’t want to enter your password every time you turn on your computer, you can configure Windows 10 to log in automatically.
Leave a Reply