How to send email from android phone – For those of you who want to send email via telephone, then you must follow the tutorial below. there are several applications for sending emails from an Android phone, one of which is Gmail, which is very popular nowadays. In addition you can also use other applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Email, Blue Mail, Aqua Mail, ProtonMail, myMail and others. This time I will only review how to send e-mail from an Android phone with the Gmail application.
Gmail is an email service from Google, this service can use POP3 or IMAP4 protocol. Gmail itself can be accessed on all devices including on your Android. Gmail itself can easily receive and send Email including those who don’t understand technology. In the following example we use gmail to send email on Android. Of course, first touch on the Gmail icon. After successfully running the gmail application on Android, to start sending an e-mail touch the pencil icon or create an e-mail as shown below.
How to send email from android phone
- Open your e-mail application on an Android phone
- Click the plus icon (Compose) under your gmail application.
- After opening the Gmail application, please fill in the Gmail form to send an email from Android
– From = Your email address
– To = fill in the recipient’s email address
– Subject = the news title or e-mail is filled with information about what we sent.
– Compose email = Please fill in the news or fill in the message you are sending.
- If you want to send by attaching files in the form of Microsoft Word, Excel or Powerpoint photos and others. please click the ico attachment.
- Then click the Attach file button, select your file location and select the file to attach.
- After completing the form and the next attachment please click the send button.
How long does it take to send an email from this Android phone? the process depends on the speed of the cellular internet connection on your Android phone as well as the size of the attachment you send.