How to setup VPN on a Windows laptop / PC 7/8/10 – VPN (virtual privatest network) is a private network that connects through public networks and the internet. To connect with a VPN server, of course, you must first set it in your windows. When do you need a VPN? VPN is commonly used between branch offices with each other so that they are interconnected. VPN is private so not, everyone can access it.
VPN (virtual private network) is a private network connected via public and internet networks. as if the tone is making tissue inside a network or tunnel
By using our VPN it is as if you are in an office or office network so you want to print if you want to take data even though you are abroad as easily as you are in the office of coursing you have an internet connection to connect the internet to VPN On WINDOWS 10 for VPN settings it is easier than the previous operating system and the VPN type is also more complete.
Here is some benefits of using VPN.
- You can print to your office from your home, of course using the internet.
- You can transfer and retrieve data in your office from home
- You can access the Blocked site
- You can connect with a computer in your office wherever you are even though it is abroad and as if you are in your office network.
- Can combine two office connections with distances not specified.
- Save cost for example without pulling a long cable can connect 2 offices that are far away.
HOW TO SETTING VPN IN WINDOWS 10
- Enter start -> type control panel
- Enter the network and sharing center
- At change your networking settings, click set up a new connection or network
- Select connect to a workplace -> next
- select No, Create a new connection -> NEXT
- select Use my Internet connection (VPN)
- fill in the Internet address fill in the ip vpn your server is usually public ip -> click create
- then enter start -> settings -> VPN
- Select Vpn that we have created then select advanced options
- Then click edit to edit the VPN settings that we created earlier
- choose vpn type whether using PPTP type or L2TP / IPsec or IKEv2 this type depends on your vpn server settings
- Then enter your VPN username and password
- Save finished then try clicking connect when the status is connecting, meaning you can already connect to VPN.
this second method is faster and simpler in Windows 10, hopefully for VPN connections with all types of VPN, the following steps are vpn connection, second step:
- Enter start -> setting -> VPN
- Click + Add a VPN connection to add a new VPN
- Then fill in the form for creating your new VPN
- Connection name: fill in the name of the VPN connection that you just example My VPN
- Server name or address: Fill in the name of your VPN server or your IP VPN server
- VPN Type: Choose your VPN server type, for example Type PPTP, L2TP / IPsec or IKEv2
- Type Of sign-in info: fill in the User name and password
- User name: Fill in your VPN user
- Password: enter your VPN password
- Then click Save
Next, please try the VPN connection by clicking VPN connection that we created and then pressing the connect button. Please see the status you connect or not. If your VPN server type is L2TP / IPsec, then IPsec requires Ipsec code to your VPN administrator. Similarly, the latest and easiest way to set up VPN in Windows 10 from etipsapp.com.