How to share gmail calendar – If you are a leader in a group both in the organization and in the job and tasked with reminding the presentation date, there is a meeting schedule you should record it through Google Calendar.
Gmail calendar can also be used for other things such as sharing birthdays, remind each other of upcoming events, family trips, and so on.
on Google calendar you can create a new calendar specifically for sharing with certain groups of people, or you can share calendars that you have created. We will start by creating a new calendar to share and then below I will show you how to share the Gmail calendar that has already been created. For those of you who want to share your schedule via Google Calendar, follow the steps below. You can also add assistants or administration, as your calendar delegate to share and schedule and edit events for you.
How to share gmail calendar
- First, please open your Google Gmail calendar
- Second Look at the left, exactly “My Calendar”, then click the colon in the part of your calendar name and select “settings and sharing”.
- Then, you can simply scroll down to find the “Share with specific people” section and click add people.
- Please fill in the email list and the name of the person you want to share your schedule with, then select the “send” button.
- Your schedule calendar has been shared with your Google calendar participants.
Shared calendars can also be accessed on your mobile device. You can add Google Calendar to your iPhone or iPad. If you have an Android device, make sure the Google Account containing the shared calendar is added to your device to automatically have access to your calendar on that device, whether shared or not. Thus how to share gmail calendar may be useful.