How to share google calendar on android – Google Calendar is a calendar application made by google that helps you to manage your daily schedule. Not only can you manage your schedule, you can also share the Google Calendar application with other people, such as family, coworkers, and so on. So that it can make it easier for you to know what schedule or event you have.
Google Calendar can also allow you to create a new custom calendar with only certain people or you can share schedules or calendars that may currently exist. Google Calendar can be used on various platforms, both laptops and cellphones.
How to Share Google Calendar on Android
You can share Google Calendar that you have with colleagues or family anytime and anywhere, you can use a cellphone or laptop. But in this article I will share ways to share the Google calendar on Android. Here are some ways you can use it.
Sharing of Google Calendar Events / Events / Schedules on Android
Not only can you share calendars, you can also share events or events on one of your calendars only. So, you don’t have to share a full calendar from your Google Calendar. Here are the steps for sharing events or events on Google Calendar on android.
- First, make sure you have downloaded the Google Calendar application on your cellphone via GooglePlayStore or AppStore. If you have downloaded it, please open it. Click open as shown below.
- Then, please select the date of the event that you want to share. Please click on that date. As shown in the image below.
- Then, select the event or events to be shared. As shown below.
- Then, please click the pencil icon in your top right corner. As shown in the image below.
- Then, please click on the Add person column. As in the image below.
- Then, please enter the destination email that you will share. If so, please click Finish. As shown in the image below.
- Then, if everything is fixed, please click Save. As shown below.
- A box will appear asking whether you want to send the invitation to your destination email or not. If so, please click Submit. As shown in the image below.
- The inbox will appear on the destination email that you shared. They can immediately answer Yes, Maybe, or No. As shown below.
- If they answer Yes, then the date of the event or event will be automatically scheduled on their Google Calendar. As shown below. In the image below, you can see two blue squares, that’s because I’m using the same cellphone as an example.
Sharing Calendar on Google Calendar Android
Actually sharing calendars on Google Calendar can only be done on the desktop version. You cannot share the full Google Calendar if you use an application from the PlayStore. So, if you still want to share Google Calendar on your cellphone, then you have to use a browser on your cellphone so you can access the desktop version. Immediately, here are the steps.
- First, please open Google Calendar on your cellphone via a web browser, either Opera, Chrome, or others. As shown below.
- Make sure you are logged in using your email account. Then, please scroll down and click Desktop. As shown in the image below.
- Then, please select the calendar that you want to share. You need to know, if you have shared Google Calendar, it means they can find out all the notes on your calendar. Please click the dot icon. As shown in the image below.
- Please click Settings and Sharing. As shown below.
- You can share your Google Calendar by simply sharing a link. To do this, please check the Make available to public section. As shown in the image below.
- You can also share it only for the people you want. To do this, please click Add People in the Share with specific people section. As shown in the image below.
- Please enter the destination email you want.
- You can also set it whether they can only see all events or they can change it or something. Way, please click the triangle icon as shown below.
- Please choose the options you want.
- Click Send. As shown below.
- If you have clicked Send, that person will get an email from you. They can immediately add the Calendar that you share to their Google Calendar.
Leave a Reply