How to transfer contacts/data/photos/apps from android to android or iphone –I want to write an article about how to send contacts to fellow Androids. maybe many people don’t know how to move contacts on Android to other andoid. actually these tips are important when you will replace your old Android phone with the latest android that you want to transfer contacts on your old cellphone sent to your new cellphone. OK, I will explain how to transfer cellphone contacts to another android use Cloineit app.
This CloneIt application is one of the applications that you must have on Android. Because the features it has make it easy to transfer files between Android devices so easily, especially for those who switch from old devices to new devices.
How to transfer contacts/data from android phone to android phone with CLONEit App
- Please open the CLONEit application on your Android phone.
- Inside the CLONEit application please click the sender button. function to send contacts, photos, music to the recipient.
- CLONEit will create a hotspot of its own so you will be directed to use the hostpot from CLONEit
- While on the cellphone as a recipient, please select the receiver button
- Then the receiver’s cellphone will be received by the sender. by clicking the receiver’s name icon.
Please select data from the sender in the form of contacts, apps, system settings, photos, music or videos .
- Then the recipient please click the start button to start transferring data to your new cellphone
- After clone completed please click the finish button to end the transfer of your data.
With the CLONEit application you can transfer data quickly for only a few minutes of your data transferring contacts to a new Android phone. Not only your contacts can also send the system settings on your old Android phone.