How to Turn off ,Turn On & Restart iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max – Already using iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro? Maybe before you were an iPhone user with a Home Button like the iPhone 6s or iPhone 7?
Due to the loss of the Home Button, generations of iPhone X to iPhone 11 have a way to turn off restart, Force Restart and several different ways to access devices.
In this article we will discuss how to shutdown, restart, Force Restart and DFU Mode on iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro.
Listen right away!
How to turn off the iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max device
Step 1: Press and hold the power button simultaneously with the volume down or up button.
Step 2: Hold down until it says swipe to power off.
Step 3: After that, please slide the power icon from left to right to turn off the Iphone 11, 11 pro, and 11 Pro Max.
How to turn on the IPhone 11, 11 pro, and 11 Pro Max device
- Press and hold the button on the side of your iPhone until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- If it still doesn’t turn on, try plugging in the data cable and power adapter.
If your iPhone has problems such as being stuck or unresponsive in an application, cannot be touched, and so on, then all you have to do is force it to start again. This time we will also share how to force restart (shutdown and restart) on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
How to force restart the iPhone 11 series is very easy, here’s how you can do it:
- First press the volume up button then release.
- Then press the volume down button then release.
- The last one, press and hold the power button, don’t let go if the “slide to power off” menu appears, please just ignore it and hold the power button until you see the apple logo which indicates a successful restart.
How easy is it?
What are the causes and tips to prevent your iPhone from becoming unresponsive or freezing
The causes can vary, it can be from an error (bug) on iOS or an application but it can also be caused by installing a third party application outside the App store and this also often occurs on an iPhone that has been jailbroken.
Try not to install applications outside those specified by Apple or in other words, use the iPhone properly to avoid freezing, because jailbreak is one of the main causes of frequent unresponsive iPhone.
so much information from us, hope it is useful for you