How To Turn Off User Account Control (UAC) On Windows 10 – User Account Control (UAC) is part of the Microsoft Windows 7 to 10 security system that prevents applications or programs from making unwanted changes in a Windows system. This User Account Control dialog box appears when certain applications or programs try to change parts of the Windows system. When the User Account Control dialog box appears, you need to confirm whether you really want to make changes or not.
User Account Control can prevent Windows computers from being more risky, but many Microsoft Windows users are annoyed by the frequent appearance of the User Account Control dialog box, There are many reasons why users want to turn off UAC (User Account Control) for example,cannot save files in the C directory or may not be able to install other applications. Some Microsoft Windows users prefer to Turn Off User Account Control. If you are one of them, here’s how to Turn Off User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 10:
How To Turn Off UAC On Windows 10
- First open Control Panel, by clicking on the Windows 10 search menu. Type Control Panel
- In the Control Panel page, please select the System and Security menu
- on the System and Security page, select the Change User Account Control Settings menu
- On the Change User Account Control Settings page, please slide the setting to the bottom of Never Notify. then click the OK button
- Finished, this setting will work after your laptop / PC is restarted first.
the User Account Control dialog box will not appear when installing or running certain applications or programs and changing Windows systems using certain applications or programs. Not all applications or programs will bring up the User Account Control dialog box, but most are programs or applications from developers that the Windows system doesn’t recognize. thus How To Turn Off User Account Control (UAC) On Windows 10.