During a pandemic like now, teaching and learning activities to work must be done online or online. To fulfill all of that, everyone is required to use several applications such as Google Meet, one of them. This software is used for learning activities and meetings that can be done from home. Google Meet software is another version of Google Hangouts that is devoted to businesses and other online activities.
There are quite a lot of features that you can use if you use this one software, each user can CHANGE GOOGLE MEET NAME either via PC or smartphone. That is why many people prefer to use Google Meet, when compared to other online video conferencing software.
Besides that, you can also change the background or called the Virtual Background Gooogle Meet. In order to use this feature, users are required to install an application / software called Visual Effects Google Meet. If you are one of the users who wants to know how to use Google Meet Visual Effects, please refer to the following information.
Guide on How to Use Google Meet Visual Effects
How to Install Visual Effects Software For Google Meet
Before using Visual Effects For Google Meet, you must install the software first. Here’s how to install visual effects software for Google Meet for those of you who don’t know how.
- Please just type Visual Effects Google Meet on the Google search engine then click Enter.
- Just click Visual Effects Google Meet – Google Chrome.
- Then it will appear directly on your device screen, then click Add to Chrome followed by clicking Add Extention.
- The final step is just click Confirm, the Google Meet Visual Effects installation process has been successful.
How to Use Google Meet Visual Effects
After successfully installing Visual Effects For Google Meet, then you just have to use it to change the background when holding or attending a meeting. Here’s how to use Google Meet Visual Effects on PC / Laptop devices.
- Open New Tab, then click the Google Apps menu.
- Select Google Meet to conduct a meeting with colleagues.
- Click the menu + Join or Start a Meeting or New Meeting.
- Enter the meeting code or nickname to start the online meeting, then click Join.
- Before starting the meeting, you can set the background using Visual effects software.
- On the left side there are several options for changing the background such as Blur, Pixelate, Grenn Screen and many others.
- If you have determined which features you want, just click check.
Those are some of the ways you can change your Google Meet background. Maybe this is all we can say, hopefully this is useful and adds to your insight