How to use google sheets on android – Google Sheet is a free tool from Google, which helps your office work easier and faster. Google Sheet supports Android phone users how to use it, please continue the tutorial here. You can access files across all platforms thanks to Google Drive, and you can edit files online and offline on your Android device.
he best part about Google Sheets is that it is free and works on any device. It works on any device, with mobile applications for iOS and Android together with web-based core application.
How to use google sheets on android
- please type in the google play store, Google Sheets if you have found click the install button
- Please wait until the current program is finished installing dan Download the Google Sheets app
- Please open the Google sheet application on android
- Please click the next button or select the SKIP button
- The installation procession is complete, to create a new sheet click the plus button below
- then click the new spreadsheet button at the bottom
- A new worksheet has appeared. Please work with a new spreadsheet on your Android
This will create a new blank spreadsheet (or pre-populated template if you choose one of them). For this tutorial, though, you have to start with a blank spreadsheet.
Google interface sheet should remind you of at least one other spreadsheet application that you’ve seen before, with a familiar text editing icons and tabs for additional sheets.
Google Sheets is a spreadsheet application on steroids. It looks and functions like any other spreadsheet tool, but because it is an online application, offers more than most spreadsheet tool.