How to use the Text editor WordPress New WordPress Editor version Gutenberg – for those of you who are installing the latest version of worpress surely was not familiar with the latest wordpress editor display. Yes worpress has released a text editor becomes more practical menabahkan you lived blocks away. For those who are already comfortable using wordpress version with classic editors considered more simple and easy. But the party also have prepared a WordPress plugin for those who want to continue using the classic editor as usual.
Gutenberg text editor is the editor of the new WordPress version already in the start update WordPress version 5.0, this Gutenberg Text editor to replace the old version of WordPress that editor might still use. Currently the old wordpress text editor that is using TinyMCE editor. Text editor with the Gutenberg world beams simply click the button “+” ( “add block “) to add a new block. There are blocks that are available for all types of content: you can enter text, title, image, list, Paragraphs, and many more.
HOW TO USE TEXT EDITOR WORDPRESS NEW EDITOR VERSION WORDPRESS GUTENBERG
- Please type your article title
- Now you can just add a new block in the top left corner
Please click the Paragraph block if you want to create a new paragraph. Meanwhile, if you want to add a picture, just click the Image block, you want to add a list, just click the block list.
- You can move blocks up and down by simple drag and drop or by clicking the up and down buttons next to each block.
Saving and Reusing Blocks on Gutenberg, One of the best things about blocks is that they can be stored and reused individually. This is very helpful for bloggers who often or need to add snippets of certain content to their articles.
Just click on the menu button located at the right corner of each toolbar block. From the menu, select the option ‘Add to reusable blocks’.
- Make blocks that you use often so you can save time. You will be asked to give a name for this reusable block. Enter a name for your block and then click the save button. here I make social media so that I do not repeatedly type in my social media blocks.
- In the latest wordpress editor there is also a block manager page. From here, you can edit or delete blocks that can be reused. You can also export blocks that can be reused and use them on other WordPress sites.
Please add a block as needed then, as usual, you just publish your article on the top right side.
Leave a Reply