VSDC free video editor beginner editing guide & tutorial – vsdc free video editor is one application for managing and editing videos that are popular today that you can download for free on the official site. if you often make interesting videos and amazing effects you can use this application.
VSDC free video editor is also able to create YouTube content or other video editing purposes. with tools that are very easy to use for those of you beginners and don’t have a professional video editing background and you can use them easily. Next I will show you how to use vsdc free video editor easily.
VSDC can also be upgraded to the pro version. But for the free version it is enough to make interesting content for Youtube or other video editing purposes that will look professional.
how to use vsdc free video editor
- Please download the free VSDC video editor on the official site here videosoftdev.com
- First, please open the VSDC Video Editor application on your computer. by clicking the shortcut on the desktop page of your PC or laptop.
- On the opening page a page for upgrading to the pro version appears. Please close the page by clicking the cross at the top right
- To create a new project, please click on the Blank Project menu
- On the worksheet pages there are several tools for processing videos that you will make more professional.
- On the left side there are several tools to add audio, video or images, to add images please click the image icon, to add audio please click the audio icon to add video click the video icon.
- to save the project please click on the project –> save projects menu
- Meanwhile, to save with AVI format, mpg, mov, etc., please click on the Export project menu, then in the output file, please specify your file storage location. then click AVI and click Export Project.
Thus the tutorial how to use VSDC free video editor, you can be creative with this free application to create very interesting video content.