How to Windows 10 Password Reset – A password is a fairly important part that plays a role in keeping an object safe whether it is a personal account, a computer system, or something else. Especially in Windows 10 also of course you will install a password there for various reasons whether it’s for data security or your privacy issues.
But, what if you forget your password? This time, I will discuss how to recover passwords on Windows 10. Many times the user problem is that many forget the local account password very often with this method. For that, this time I will give you ways you can do if at any time forget the password or want to change it.
How to Windows 10 Password Reset
Use a Password Reset Disk
Password reset disk is an official method from Microsoft to reset lost Windows passwords. The only drawback of this method is that you need to create a Windows 10 disk reset password before your password is lost. With this method, you can easily set a new password to enter your Windows 10 computer.How to Use a Password Reset Disk in Windows 10.
- Turn on your computer to the Windows logon screen, then click Account, click Reset Password
- You automatically run the Password Reset Wizard
- Click Next then select the disk where you saved the Password Reset
- Click the next button and the password change form will appear on the next page. Type your new Windows password and make sure you won’t forget it again.
- Click next until the process is complete next again and now that you have succeeded in changing your Windows user account password you can now login to the desktop and use the Windows 10 computer again.
Reset Password using Command Prompt (cmd)
Open a windows command prompt at the logon screen. The trick is to press the Windows logo key + X on your keyboard to open the Quick Access menu then click Command Prompt (Admin).
To reset your password, type the following command then press Enter. “net user USERNAME NEWPASS”
Change your username with your Windows user account, then enter your new password. Done now you can log in with the new user and password that you typed in your Windows 10.
Similarly, How to Windows 10 Password Reset. May be useful