how to windows 10 update 2004 using windows 10 update assistant – For those of you who can’t wait to use Windows 10 2004 build 19041 right away. Now you can upgrade using Windows Upgrade Windows assistant 2004. Windows 10 updates can also be updated directly in Windows 10. but can also use Windows 10 update assistant. to upgrade to the latest version this tool is highly recommended while the failure rate is almost non-existent.
Microsoft released Windows 10 for insider release preview users, called the one that has the most stable build towards the final version. The process for updating your Windows 10 to version 2004 is not difficult. Microsoft provides a tool called Windows Update Assistant that you can download and use as the latest Windows 10 update media.
Windows Update Assistant can be used for every change in your Windows. for that I will give you how to Windows 10 Update 2004 using Windows 10 Update Assistant below.
how to windows 10 update 2004 using windows 10 update assistant
- First please check the windows version there by typing cmd then typing winver
- Then please download the Windows 10 upgrade assistant. DOWNLOAD here Windows 10update assistant
- After the Windows Update Assistant file has finished downloading, click the .exe file to start the Windows 10 update process. click Update Now button.
- Windows Update Assistant will check that your device meets the requirements for updating to Windows 10 2004, then the window assistant will check your compatible PC such as memory, ram, hard disk before the update is processed. click the next button
- getting your update ready for Windows 10 Update Assistant, please wait until the download process is 100% complete
- The update process will take a long time, depending on how far the Windows 10 version is.
- After the update file has finished downloading and installing, you can immediately restart or delay the restart when all work has been saved and all existing programs have been closed.
After your PC or laptop has finished restarting, you can now check your Windows version by typing Command prompt then typing winver
Thus the tutorial how to Windows 10 Update 2004 using Windows 10 Update Assistant. may be useful