How to install and download zoom cloud meetings application google play – This application made by Zoom Video Communications company is often used for meetings or remote meetings. In other words, this Zoom application can make it easier to communicate with each other from great distances.
Zoom Cloud Meetings is an application used as a medium of remote communication by combining video conferencing, online meetings.
The Meeting Zoom application can be used to hold meetings or conferences anywhere. This application can be used on Android or PC.
Zoom Meeting is an application developed specifically for online meeting media wherever you are. The features provided are very attractive and can be adjusted according to needs.
You can connect with 100 people by using this application. The screen sharing quality is very good and even more interesting, you can use the free Zoom Meeting application at no charge.
You can download premium or paid versions for complete features. Because the free version is very limited.
How to install and download zoom cloud meetings application google play
- Look for the Zoom Cloud Meetings application on the Google Play and install
- After the application has been successfully installed, open the Zoom Cloud Meetings application, then do a new registration, Click the Sign Up button
- If you are just going to join, then you click the Join a Meeting button, then enter the meeting ID, Name Then click the Join to meeting button Then enter the password. If you’re going to Sign Up go to step three.
- Please fill in your date of birth
- Follow the registration steps, starting from filling in your email address and full name. After filling, check ‘Terms of Service‘, then select ‘OK‘
- After that, open the registered email, then open the confirmation email sent from the Zoom Cloud Meetings application
- Received email will direct to open a new tab, after that enter the desired password, then select ‘OK “
- When finished, reopen the Zoom Cloud Meetings application, then Sign In with the username and password that you registered earlier
- After Sign In, please select the menu that suits you best, for example a video conference/ New Meeting. In this feature, later each user who will follow get an invitation, after the invitation is clicked, it will automatically join the video conference.
With Zoom you can also have meetings without video, but only sound. The method is quite easy, you only need to select the “start with no video” option on the Zoom homepage.
After selecting the option, you can start the meeting with options:
- audio conference: meeting without video or sharing content, only audio
- share screen: share content with audio, without video
- invite others: You can invite others to join the meeting
Something like that how to use Zoom to the maximum so you can arrange meeting schedules and so forth.