How to make business account on whatsapp – WhatsApp is undoubtedly one of the most popular messaging service platform, with 1.5 billion active users per month worldwide. It has become the main mode of communication for smart phone users – almost replace SMS / texting on markets such as Asia, Latin America, several European countries and elsewhere.
WhatsApp has released the latest service for business owners, business WhatsApp application is available in US, UK and rolling slowly to other countries like Italy, India, etc. business application WhatsApp is free to use and is currently available in the Google Play store to download on Android devices.
read also : how to use whatsapp business web on Windows desktop
That being said, without further ado, let us see how to save and create WhatsApp account Company Profile and use the WhatsApp application of business data. But how to make business account on whatsapp?
How to make business account on whatsapp
- First you have to download Whatsapp Business on Playstore
- After the WhatsApp Business application is installed, then run the application tap agree and continue
- Press the USE A DIFFERENT NUMBER button if you use the number that was just registered on Whatsapp.
- Enter your mobile number to make a business account on WhatsApp
- Then click the Next button
- After that WhatsApp will send a short message to the number you entered before the system will usually automatically recognize the verification code, if it is not verified automatically then you can enter it manually. Note that the number you entered was active.
- The next step is to enter your business name, category, description and address for your business.
Is one of the features in WhatsApp Business. Here you can enter your business name, address, business category, opening and closing hours of your business, email address and the address of your business website. Fill in accordance with your business.
Leave a Reply