Easy, How to Download Among Us On The Pc ( Free)
Among Us is one of the best online games which you can play with friends across various gaming platforms. This game provides a different role for each player. While the majority of players are responsible members of Crewmates, their primary goal is to identify Impostors. Currently the Among Us games are in great demand. Among Us has even been downloaded more than a million times on Android and iOS. Following the popularity of Among Us, the Discord application also boomed.
This game has a crossplay feature, allowing uJsers to play together regardless of platform. PC players can buy games on Steam for around $ 5 (prices will vary by region). There are other ways you can use to download games among us on a PC that are not paid or free.
How to Download Among Us On The Pc ( Free)
Here are some of the things players need to play games on the system without spending money to buy this game on the official website or on Steam. What you will need is the following:
Android Emulator (4.4 or higher)
Stable internet connection
Minimum 2GB RAM
If the criteria for your PC / Laptop enter as above (stable internet and 2GB RAM) then you just have to continue again to install a lightweight Android Emulator. The steps for installing the Android Emulator are as follows:
- Step 1: Download Bluestack Emulator and Install it.
- Step 2: Open the Emulator and in the start menu open Google Play
- Step 3: Search Among Us on Google Play Bluestack and Download.
- Step 4: After that, Among Us can be played immediately on My Games, the Home Bluestack section!
When playing Among Us using Bluestack, players will certainly be confused when controlling the game. Therefore, here we will provide a list of controls that you can use to move your character in Bluestack which has been set by Bluestack itself:
- [WASD]: To move your character.
- [Space]: To perform an action, eg Killing, Using Vent, starting a job and sabotage while becoming Impostor.
- [Tab]: To see the map or your position Among Us.
- [E]: To do a Report when becoming a Crew and Impostor.
- [Enter]: Send Chat during discussion.
- [C]: Opens the Discussion Tab during discussion.
- [T]: Opens the work tab that you must complete.
- [B]: Opens the Chat Lobby at the Lobby.
- [Q]: Killed while becoming Impostor.
Note: You can also change the existing button based on what you want by using the edit button in the lower right corner of the bluestack software.
How to Install Discord on Windows and Android
What is Discord?
Discord is a chat application (sending text, pictures, or videos) to video conferencing. This application is used more by gamers because it can be integrated with Steam and Twitch.tv services – as well as realtime audio communication which can help when you are happy. However, users also make use of Discord for educational or business purposes.
Basically, Discord has the same functionality as Skype. So, you can say this is Sykpe for the gamer community. This feature is designed to help players communicate and coordinate through a private server that allows you to send text messages and voice chat with other people.
In this article we will explain how to install Discord and how to create a discord account.
Minimum specifications & recommendations for the Discord app.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android
- Processor: Dual Core with Hyper-Threading
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 650
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
Recommended System Requirements
- Processor: Quad Core+
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 740 Ti or better
How to Install Discord on PC & Laptop
- Download the Discord application via the official website here.
- Select download for windows.
- Run DiscordSetup.exe to start the installation process.
- When the warning window appears, click Run.
- Discord will begin the installation process and download the update (if any). Wait for the process to complete.
- When finished, you will find the Discord login screen. You can log in using your Discord account.
How to Install Discord on Mobile
For mobile devices, Discord can be used on the iOS and Android operating systems. Here’s how to install discord on an android mobile device
- Open the Playstore on your Android.
- Then open the discord application and select register to create an account.
- Then enter your username, email, and password to create a discord account
- Now your discord account has been created. You will immediately go to the Friends page.
- Then click the menu in the top right corner, click the + icon then you will find a feature to Join Discord Server or Create your own Discord server.
- Untuk masuk ke server perselisihan, Anda harus mencari tautan perselisihan yang telah dibagikan dengan publik. Seperti perselisihan komunitas Free Fire, PUBG Mobile, Dota, Fornite, CODMobile dan lainnya.
List of The Most Popular Free Google Doodle Games 2020
List of The Most Popular Free Google Doodle Games 2020 – Since its release in 1998, Google has continued to grow as a big player on the internet. In fact, this American dancer machine won the Yahoo! who had been in the top position.Google prefers to provide a variety of light entertainment through its search page.
Google Doodle Game is a collection of several games that can be played only with a browser. You don’t have to bother downloading and installing the application to try it. Interestingly, the games offered are quite ancient types of games.
Interesting and Popular Google Doodle Game
# 1 Coding
Coding, which is a celebration of 50 years of children’s coding language, was popular in 2017. This year, when the pandemic took place, this one game was again seen as an alternative to entertain yourself. This game has a rabbit character with the main mission to collect carrots. The character style is almost the same as the Minecraft style so it will be familiar to the user’s eyes. The game is very simple, you just give a short code to make the rabbit move.
# 2 Cricket
Cricket was also popular during the heyday of featured phones. This game is liked because it is very simple.
In the game which is now backed up by Google, you act as a hitter (ant) and will fight against a group of snails. Points will be calculated based on how far you hit the ball.
# 3 Fischinger
Again, Google invites visitors to its site through a game that was popular in 2017. In this game, you are asked to become a composer. You will be given the freedom to determine the music to be made.When opening this game, you will be faced with the phrase “Music is not limited to the world of sound.
He is a prestigious figure in the fields of graphics and animation. His work often combines abstract visuals with music. Even though it is still made manually, the animation that he creates is able to amaze the audience.
Apart from being a color expert, Fischinger was also a prolific painter who had produced many works. Most of the paintings he made were adapted from his films by putting forward a dramatic aspect.
# 4 Rockmore
Rockmore games were born thanks to the cool hands of Robinson Wood, Kevin Burke, Will Knowles, and Kris Hom. Each of them is an artist, interaction designer, engineer and doodle engineering team.
# 5 Dwarf Garden
Garden dwarf presents a German story in the 19th century. To be precise in Thuringia, where garden gnomes were made by professionals. In the real world, gnomes or dwarves are created to protect the garden from destroyers.
# 6 Halloween
Halloween was born in 2016 and has become one of the most popular Google Doodle games. This game is very interactive. The main idea of this game is to center on the central character in the form of a cat from the Magic Cat Academy who wants to save his friends from evil spirits. The further gameplay will be more difficult because there are many ghosts roaming around.
# 7 Soccer
The game of soccer is indeed one of the most favorite games of all time. This game was created at the 2012 Olympiad and is no less famous than other doodle games until now. This interactive game can be played in a browser. Interestingly, you will be taken to the most difficult level if you can beat the game for a long time.
# 8 Santa Tracker
This one game gives its own happiness in the middle of Christmas celebrations. The reason is, you will be asked to find a Santa figure by playing several games. If you are a fan of Santa, this is one of the fun games. Uniquely, every year there are always new activities related to this game.
Latest Windows 10 1909 Features Update and How to Deal With DoS Attacks
Latest Windows 10 1909 Features Update and How to Deal With DoS Attacks – Microsoft has released a new update for Windows 10 version 1909 users. This update of course emphasizes bug fixes and stability improvements. The following is a list of fixes and improvements to Windows 10 version 1909:
- Addresses an issue that prevented applications with the speech platform from being used for several minutes in a noisy environment.
- Addresses an issue that reduces image quality in Windows Mixed Reality (WMR) home environments.
- Improves battery performance during Modern Standby mode.
- Addresses an issue that caused Microsoft Narrator to stop working when a user session was longer than 30 minutes.
- Addresses an issue that added an unwanted keyboard layout as the default after an upgrade even though the user removed it.
- Addresses an issue that prevented the Windows Search box from rendering correctly.
- Addresses an issue that prevents the user’s display of printer settings from displaying correctly.
New Features of windows 10 1909
- Create calendar events right from the taskbar.
- Automatic expansion menu. Microsoft has updated the navigation bar on the start menu to allow it to expand automatically when you drag the cursor over it or get closer to options such as the cursor settings icon.
- File explorer by using windows search. The file explorer has been updated using windows search and traditional index results will also include the content of your OneDrive.
- Performance improvements. There was a performance increase in windows 1909 as microsoft had implemented a new rotation policy that would send more CPU intensive tasks to run faster.
How to deal with a POC DoS Attack
Windows 10 version 1909 turned out to be vulnerable to DoS type attacks. This attack called DoS Poc can be a very dangerous attack because it can make the computer not run at all.
The error caused by this vulnerability is in the form of an instantaneous Blue Screen Error on the screen in Windows 10 version 1909. In the error display, a message appears informing you that the computer is having problems and the user is asked to restart. To carry out this attack, an attacker only needs the IP address or address of a computer with Windows 10 version 1909 and performs an SMB V3 server configuration.
Here are some things users can do so they don’t get into trouble because of the vulnerability:
- Disabling SMB V3 Compression and workground.
- Block TCP port 445 on the enterprise perimeter firewall
Blocking TCP port 445 on the firewall’s perimeter network will help protect the systems behind that firewall from attempts to exploit this type of vulnerability.
- Follows guidelines from Microsoft to prevent SMB traffic from connecting laterally
Users can follow the guidelines provided by Microsoft to protect computers from this DoS attack through this address: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3185535/preventing-smb-traffic-from-lateral-connections
Download Call of Duty Warzone: Minimum PC Specifications and Features
Download Call of Duty Warzone: Minimum PC Specifications and Features – Activision officially released the Call of Duty: Warzone game on Tuesday (10/3/2020) Pacific Daylight (PDT) which is available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles including PC. This game is free-to-play or can be played for free. This means that gamers only need to download the Call of Duty: Warzone game to their device. Especially for non-console devices, such as PCs or laptops, it’s good to know the ‘specs’ or minimum specifications of the device before installing it. This means that gamers only need to download the Call of Duty: Warzone game to their device. Especially for non-console devices, such as PCs or laptops, it’s good to know the ‘specs’ or minimum specifications of the device before installing it.
How to Download Call of Duty Warzone
To download the Call of Duty: Warzone game, just visit the official page at Callofduty.com/warzone then click the “DOWNLOAD NOW” or “PLAY FREE NOW” menu. The details are as follows:
- Visit the official page of Call of Duty: Warzone here.
- On the main page of the website , click the “DOWNLOAD NOW” or “PLAY FREE NOW” menu.
- Click “CHOOSE YOUR PLATFORM” menu, select “BATTLE.NET” to download the game to your PC.
- Then you will be directed to the Battle.net website, and then click “Play For Free” to start the download.
- Download the file and then install
- Wait for the installation process to complete because it takes time.
- Make sure the internet connection on the PC is connected during the installation process.
PC Specifications: Minimum and Recommended
- OS : Windows 7 64-bit (SP1) or Windows 10 64-bit.
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300.
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 or AMD Radeon HD 7950 – DirectX 12.0
- Memory: 8GB.
- RAM Storage: 175GB minimum available.
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit with the latest update.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen R5 1600X Processor
- Video : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 or AMD Radeon R9 390 / AMD Radeon RX 580 – DirectX 12.0
- Memory: 12GB
- RAM Storage: 175GB available at least
Call of Duty: Warzone offers two interesting modes, namely Battle Royale and Plunder. In Battle Royale, like the battle royale mode in similar games, players will fight in a group against other squads. They fight on an island and the last squad standing wins. What’s interesting about the battle royale mode in Call of Duty: Warzone is the number of players who will fight up to 150 people. This number is much more than usual, in PUBG, for example, only 100 players. In Plunder, this mode is quite ‘bars’ because players will ‘kill’ each other for the sake of looting the ‘cash’ of other players according to the target match contract. Duel in Call of Duty: Warzone is presented on the map of Verdansk, a city with more than 300 challenging points. Each zone has different landmarks, such as the Gorengard Lumber Yard or Dam Gora, a city zone and a rural area
How to Download Movies And Streaming Services Disney Plus
On-demand video streaming (VoD) service providers are increasingly crowded with new players to rival Netflix. After Apple TV Plus, now it’s Disney Plus (Disney +) turn to greet film and series fans. Unlike Netflix, the content that can be watched on Disney Plus is content made by various well-known studios under the Walt Disney umbrella, such as Disney, Pixar, Marvel, PStar Wars, National Geographic, to 20th Century Fox.
Disney Plus is a video streaming service made by Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer and International. The multimedia web application will offer video-on-demand services on a subscription-type model. Users can expect genuine Disney content which cannot be found from any other streaming service.
Disney Plus will offer a collection of acclaimed television series, films, documentaries and animation, along with exclusive Disney content. It is estimated that around 7,000 episodes of the television series, as well as 400 to 500 films, will be available under subscription services. This new original series is based on highly budgeted titles such as Star Wars Lucasfilm and Marvel’s Avengers. Users also anticipate rare Disney animated features that have been lost in time, released as a direct-to-video film and locked from the famous “Disney Vault.”
How to Register a Disney Plus Account
- Download the Disney + Hotstar app on the Google Play Store for Android or via the App Store for iOS devices.
- Then open the Disney + Hotstar app. On the main page, select the three stacked lines icon that you can find in the upper left corner of the cellphone screen.
- Select the “Log in” option and enter your personal mobile number.
- Perform the verification process by entering the OTP number that has been sent to your cellphone via SMS.
- If you do not have an account, you will be taken to the registration page. Follow the instructions by filling in your name, age, and gender 6. However, if you have already created an account, then you only need to enter your personal cellphone number and fill in the OTP code as a form of verification.
How to Download Movies And Streaming Services Disney PlusDisney Plus
- First of all, go to the Disney Plus application.
- Enter the homepage to view the displayed movie or click the magnifying glass icon to search for the desired movie.
- You can choose the title of movie you want to download.
- Click the download icon to the right of the play button and add it to the list of views.
- If the download process is complete, you can enjoy watching movies anywhere without an internet connection
How to view a list of movies that have been downloaded
- Select the download symbol at the bottom of the screen in the application.
- You can see a number of movie titles that you have downloaded
- Click on the movie title and you can watch it right away
If your storage memory is full, then you can delete the downloaded movie by selecting the movie title you want to delete, tick on the right side then select remove download
How to Download & Install iOS 14 Developer Beta Directly from iPhone
Apple officially introduced iOS 14 at the WWDC 2020 event, the first to be held online. If iOS 13 comes with many improvements and OS optimizations, iOS 14 comes with more new features, until the changes to the Home Screen for the first time. Not only application icons, users can also place widgets to make it more personal.
After being introduced at WWDC, usually the latest version of iOS will come officially together with the new iPhone, at the Apple Event launch later this year. But if you can’t wait, of course you can install the iOS 14 Beta version which has been released. How to? Here’s how to install iOS 14 Beta.
What to Look For Before Trying iOS 14 Developer Beta
Before entering the stages of how to install IOS 14 Beta, there are a few things you need to know. The first, iOS Beta version released in two types; Developer Beta and Public Beta. Developer Beta was available first, while the Public Beta version followed in recent weeks. The first is specifically for developers with more bugs, the second is released to the public.
Public Beta can be obtained as easy as signing-in to an Apple account on the official website. While Beta Developer is different. You must have a special Apple Developer account, where the account is available on a subscription basis for USD99 each year. If you are not an application developer, of course this price will feel expensive just to try the latest version of iOS.
There is an alternative if you want to get a profile to get iOS 14 Developer Beta for free without an Apple Developer account, namely by downloading it on a non-official site. One example is betaprofiles.com. You can access it directly from a compatible iPhone through a browser such as Safari. The risk is borne by the passengers!
All you need to prepare is a supported iPhone device. iOS 14 is available for all new iPhones, aka iPhone 6s and above (including the first iPhone SE). Before going up, make sure you have done a backup first before going up to iOS 14 (aka while still on iOS 13), either via iCloud or iTunes via PC. Because if the backup is done later, it can only be restored on the same iOS version (i.e. iOS)
How to install iOS 14 Developer Beta
- Download and install the iOS 14 Developer Beta profile that you got from Apple’s official website or other sites. Select “Allow” to install the profile, then close the message that appears.
- Go to the Settings menu and you will find “Profile Downloaded” at the top, just below the Apple account. If not, go to General – Profile menu. Select “iOS 14 Beta Software Profile”, then tap the install button. When so, restart according to the command.
- After restarting, go to Settings – General – Software Update, and iOS 14 Developer Beta will appear, ready to download and install.
The size varies depending on the iPhone used. On the iPhone 7, iOS 14 Developer Beta is around 3.8GB, so make sure you have enough internal memory before deciding to download it.
That’s an easy way to install iOS 14 Developer Beta. If you decide to try iOS 14 Beta, especially this developer version, it is highly recommended that you install it on devices that you don’t use as your main everyday smartphone. Given the early version, there will definitely be a lot of bugs or other things that interfere with usage. Good luck!
How to Download and Install VALORANT
Riot Games has finally officially released its first FPS game. After going through the long closed beta stage, Valorant can now be played for free. Riot Games itself claims that the server for this game supports optimal performance at frame rates of up to 128fps. They also guarantee that this game has the best graphic quality but still supports the specifications of various PCs so that everyone can play the Valorant game. The file size for this game is around 8GB and 65MB for the game launcher
Now for those of you who are also planning to play this game but still don’t know how to register and download Valorant for free on your favorite PC, it’s better if you just look at this article, let’s because we will provide a complete way to register, download, and play Valorant for free on PC. But before we get into the discussion, it’s a good idea to first consider the minimum specifications and recommended specifications for playing Valorant smoothly on a PC.
Valorant specifications on PC
Minimum Specifications (30 FPS)
- CPU: Intel i3-370M;
- VGA: Intel HD 4000;
- RAM: 4GB or higher;
- VRAM: 1GB;
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, or 10 with 64-bit.
Recommended Specifications (60 FPS)
- CPU: Intel i3-4150;
- VGA: Nvidia GeForce GT 730;
- RAM: 4GB or higher;
- VRAM: 1GB;
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, or 10 with 64-bit.
High-end specs (144+ FPS)
- CPU: Intel i5-4460;
- VGA: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti;
- RAM: 4GB or higher;
- VRAM: 1GB or higher;
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, or 10 with 64-bit.
How to Download and Install VALORANT
Here’s how to download the Valorant game
- The first step is to register, or create a Valorant account first, using a Riot Games account.
- Because this game uses a separate launcher, not from Steam or the Epic Games Store. Just go to the download link PlayValorant
- Next, click the button in the middle of Play Now> then select Create Account.
- Then just follow the steps, such as entering your email, date of birth.
- If you have downloaded the game, or click the Download Game Valorant link. Select the Download button.
- Double-click the exe file, which is about 65 mb in size.
- Then click install.
- The free hard disk space required is written 7.3 gb. However, later you will only download the 3.2 GB game file.
- First of all, you have to download the launcher file which is 145 MB in size.
- After that you will download the Valorant game file which is 3.2 gb in size.
- The final result of the Valorant file size, after installing and playing the game is around 9 GB. Certainly it will increase in size along with later updates.
Recommended after the file is finished downloading. Restart your computer first, before playing. And if you are using an Nvidia Graphics Card / VGA Card, make sure to use the latest version of the driver.
This is the article on how to download, install, and specs for the Valorant game. Hope it can help you.
How to Install the Docker Toolbox on Windows 10 Home
what is docker?
quoted from the Docker site is an open source application that functions as a container for packaging / wrapping a complete software along with all the other things that the software needs to function. Software settings along with files / other supporting things will become an image (the term given by docker). Then an instance of that Image is then called a Container. Docker is very useful in matters of deployment and distribution of an application. In fact, Docker has the main function of simplifying various configurations that have been built based on container technology.
Benefits of Docker
Docker, which uses basic container technology, does its job by enabling developers to isolate code into a single container, the docker. This can make it easier for developers to modify and update existing programs. It is also suitable for enterprises, as docker has pointed out that to solve a large development project among several smaller ones the Agile team can use Jenkins, an open source CI / CD program to automate the delivery of new software. into the container.
How to Install the Docker Toolbox
How to Install the Docker Toolbox on Windows 10 Home – Docker can actually be installed directly on Windows. However, the system requirements require an operating system that supports hyper-v. If your Windows operating system doesn’t support it, you can’t install Docker directly on Windows 10.
For Hyper-V itself, it must be supported by the Windows 10 Pro operating system.This method is intended for operating systems that do not support Hyper-V, such as Windows 7, 8, or Windows 10 Home. Ok, here is a tutorial on How to Install the Docker Toolbox on Windows 10 Home.
Before installing, make sure you have downloaded the docker toolbox file.
- Once downloaded, click 2 on the installer, then select Next.
- Check all then select next.
Note: before starting the install, make sure to uninstall virtualbox, because it will clash with the virtualbox version that is installed in the docker toolbox.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Click Finish.
After that a windows explorer will appear with 2 choices of Docker Quickstart Terminal and Kitematic (Alpha). Select Docker Quickstart Terminal. Will exit CMD, wait until the Docker installation process is complete.
How to Install Windows Media Center on Windows 10
How to Install Windows Media Center on Windows 10 – Microsoft has removed Windows Media Center from Windows 10, and we can’t officially get it back. Although there are currently great alternatives like Kodi, which can play and record live TV, the community has made Windows Media Center work on Windows 10.% MCEPASTEBIN%
This is not an official strategy. As far as Microsoft is concerned, you can stick with Windows 7 or 8.1 if you want Windows Media Center, even if it gets harder. Microsoft no longer supports Windows Media Center.
Step One: Download Unofficial Windows Media Center Installer
We feel it’s important to reiterate this warning: it’s not officially supported by Microsoft. This process involves downloading a modified Windows Media Center app from an unofficial source, so if you’re not comfortable with that, this may not be for you. We tried it ourselves and had no problems, this file shows up as clean on some malware scanners, and other large sites have been reported on this app. But that’s all we can say.
If you are ready to give it a try, visit this thread on the My Digital Life forum. You usually need to register to see the latest download links, but these are the most recent as of June 2016:
Windows Media Center (64-bit)
Windows Media Center (32-bit)
Download the appropriate installer, depending on whether you are using a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows 10. Just click the “Download via your browser” link on the download page.
Second Step: Instal Windows Media Center
The downloaded archive is a .7z file, so you’ll also need to download and install 7-Zip to open it.
Once you are done, you can right-click the downloaded .7z file in File Explorer and select 7-Zip> Extract Here.
You will get a WMC folder. The included readme file recommends copying this folder to the short path without spaces to avoid problems. For example, you can place it directly on your C: \ drive.
You have to open the folder, then right-click the “_TestRights.cmd” file, and you select “Run as Administrator”. A Command Prompt window will open, and you can close it.
You will see the installation progress in the Command Prompt window. It is not recommended that you close the window until you see the “Press button to exit” message.
If there is a problem, you may need to try running the _TestRights.cmd file again and reboot before running the Installer.cmd file one more time.
If you previously installed this package – or if you upgraded from Windows 7 or 8.1 and previously had Windows Media Center installed – you may need to right-click the “Uninstaller.cmd” file and select “Run as Administrator” to remove the remaining Windows Media Center bits. before installing it normally. This is also the file you need to run if you want to completely remove Windows Media Center.
Step Three: Run Windows Media Center
After you have successfully installed Windows Media Center, it will appear in your Start menu as a normal application that you can launch. This should work normally, as was the case with Windows 7 and 8.1.
If you encounter other problems, please open the Workarounds.txt file for more information. This file contains a list of issues people have encountered and fixes that are known to work.
For example, it recommends installing the Shark007 codec pack if you experience “Decoder Error” while playing certain types of media. It also provides instructions for problems with Windows Media Center finding TV tuner cards and live TV settings.
While Windows Media Center is currently working, it’s possible that future changes to Windows 10 might break it.
For example, we saw reports that the Windows 10 1511 update update automatically removes Windows 7 Solitaire versions and other old Windows desktop games if people go out of their way to install them. We will not be surprised if the future of Windows 10 updates the Windows Media Center installation. If this happens, people will hope to find a solution again.