How to Blur Messages on WhatsApp Web
In certain cases, privacy will certainly be the main thing you pay attention to, for example when you use WhatsApp web in a public area. Of course you don’t want other people to be fad or deliberately glance at your screen and read the messages.
Fortunately, there are a few ways in which you can increase your privacy when you open WhatsApp web, where you can blur the contents of the conversation so that it can minimize other people from seeing it.
Blur Messages on WhatsApp Web
To blur messages on WhatsApp web, you need to install the Privacy Extension For WhatsApp Web extension.
- Step 1. Download the Privacy Extension For WhatsApp Web extension for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Step 2. Install the extension as usual.
- Once installed, you can immediately open WhatsApp web and find the blur effect on all existing conversations.
- Furthermore, if you open the extension settings, you will find many options to give a blur effect or not on some views such as name, media, last conversation, and others.
- If you want to read a blurred message, simply hover your mouse pointer over the desired conversation to display it.
How to Create a Wi-Fi Hotspot in Windows 11
Hotspot is a location where you can access the internet without using wired media via a smartphone, PC, laptop, or other device that has WiFi (Wireless Fidelity) function.
It’s not difficult to create your own hotspot, you can do it with a smartphone, laptop or computer. The hotspot feature for mobile phones may already be available, but what if you want to use the hotspot on a computer or laptop that doesn’t have one?
A laptop or PC that uses Windows 11 can be used as a hotspot in addition to being able to perform certain functions. It’s very easy to create a hotspot on a laptop, and you can do it without using any software.
Creating a Wi-Fi Hotspot in Windows 11
This is the easiest way to turn your Windows 11 PC into a WiFi hotspot in less than a minute. Here are the steps that must be taken to activate the mobile hotspot and share the internet connection with other devices
- Step 1. Press Win+i keys together on your keyboard to open Settings app.
- Step 2. On the Settings page, click on Network & internet on the left side of the panel.
- Step 3. Now, go to the right side of the page, scroll down and turn on Mobile hotspot.
*Note – You can click on the Mobile hotspot option and enable the Save power option. to your PC.
This is to ensure that when no devices are connected to your PC, the mobile hotspot is disabled by default.
- Step 4. If you are using Mobile Hotspot for the first time, make sure to name your Hotspot and add a password.By scrolling down on the Properties section, click Edit.
- Step 5. On Edit network info, click on Network name and add the name you want, which is easy to remember. Then, under Network password, add a password of at least 8 characters. Press Save to save changes.
How Do I Clear My Windows 11 Cache?
Cache is a temporary file created by the system and existing applications. This cache file will be reused to speed up the existing process because there is no need to download the same file again and again.
But if the storage space in Windows 11 starts to run out, or is experiencing problems with decreasing system performance, clearing the cache can be an option.
This article will provide ways that you can do to clear cache in Windows 11.
Deleting Temporary Files
- Step 1. Press Windows + R, then enter cleanmgr /low disk.
- Step 2. Select the system partition where Windows 11 is installed.
- Step 3. Put a check mark on all available options. If you have clicked OK.
- The last step. click Delete files when a confirmation appears and you just need to wait for the deletion process to complete.
In addition to the above methods, you can also delete temporary files manually in the following ways.
- Press Windows + R, then enter temp or %temp%
- When the temp folder opens, press CTRL + A to select all files, then press SHIFT + Delete to permanently delete the files. Wait until the process is complete
Clearing the Microsoft Store cache
- Step 1. Press Windows + R, then type wsreset.exe.
- Step 2. A Command Prompt window will open, leave it alone, wait for the cache deletion process to complete and the Microsoft Store will open automatically.
Utilizing Storage Sense
You can take advantage of the Storage Sense feature in Windows 11 to automatically delete temporary files. To activate Storage Sense, you can follow these steps.
- Step 1. Open Settings.
- Step 2. Click the System option.
- Step 3. On the right pane, click Storage.
- Step 4. Click (On) on the Storage Sense option.
- Step 5. Click the arrow icon ( > ) on the right in the Storage Sense option.
- Step 6. In the Run Storage Sense option, make sure the option is During low free disk space.
- Then at the bottom, you can also set how long the file is in the recycle bin before it is automatically deleted.
Easy Ways to Use Account recovery on iOS 15
In iOS 15, Apple makes it easier for users if they want to restore iCloud data even if they forget their iPhone password or passcode.
So if your Apple ID account is locked, you can restore it with Account Recovery. But you need to do this tutorial as a precaution when your account is locked at any time.
Easy Steps to Use Account recovery on iOS 15
- Step 1. Open Settings.
- Step 2. Tap your Apple ID option on the top banner
- Step 3. Tap the Password & Security option.
- Step 4. Tap the Account Recovery option.
- Step 5. Tap the Add Recovery Contact option.
- Step 6. Tap the Add Recovery Contact option again.
- Step 7. Use Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode authentication.
- Step 8. Enter your Apple ID password.
- Step 9. Select the contact you want, you can choose one or more. Keep in mind that only contacts using devices from Apple can be registered.
- Step 10. Next you need to send a message to the relevant contact as confirmation.
- Account Recovery process on iOS 15 is complete.
After the process is complete, the contact will be an option when you want to recover a locked Apple ID. So later when the Apple ID is locked, you can contact the registered contact to get the unlock code.
Google Adds Voice and Video Call Support in Gmail App
A new capability is likely to be added by Google to their Google Mail / Gmail application, where users of the application will be able to directly make voice calls to someone who is also using the Gmail application.
This has been confirmed by Google by announcing the presence of voice and video calling features one-on-on in the Gmail application. Now, you can make audio or video calls directly from the Gmail app.
Google has indeed added audio and video calling features in Gmail, but it is still integrated with its teleconferencing platform, Google Meet.
With this, you can directly make audio and video calls directly from the Gmail app on the phone. This audio and video call feature will appear on the individual conversation page.
Google says that the feature will allow spontaneous connections with coworkers in pre-pandemic times. This ability is certainly quite useful and becomes an alternative communication using email only.
In the mobile version of the Gmail application, this feature is indicated by the phone and video icon in the upper right.
While this Google Meet feature is in Gmail, the company doesn’t intend to leave the teleconferencing platform with Gmail.
Google says this feature is intended to help those of you who have been doing hybrid work.
Increase Productivity with Focus Sessions Feature in Windows 11
Through the Windows 11 build 22000.160 update, Microsoft began releasing the Focus Session feature which aims to increase user productivity. So if you want to schedule your time carefully and organized, then this feature is suitable for use.
This article will discuss in full the Focus Session feature in Windows 11.
What is Focus Session?
As the name implies, this feature helps users to increase productivity by setting when to focus and when to take a break.
There will be a dashboard page that displays each progress. In addition, the Focus Session feature is also integrated with Spotify for music and Microsoft To Do for management tasks.
This Focus Session feature is part of the Alarm & Clock application. To get this feature, make sure you are using the Alarm & Clock application version 10.2108.30.0 or above.
Connect Focus Session with Spotify
If you’re the type of person who needs to listen to music to concentrate, then Focus Session offers integration with Spotify to increase your productivity.
On the dashboard page, click the Link your Spotify option (make sure you have previously installed the Spotify app) and log in with your Spotify account.
After the process is complete, you can run the music you’ve ever run, or choose music recommendations from Focus Session.
Connecting Focus Sessions with Microsoft To Do
If you use Microsoft To Do as a reminder application, then you can also integrate it with Focus Session.
You must log in first, by clicking the Sign in option in the lower left corner then enter your Microsoft account.
How to Use Focus Session
After connecting Spotify and Microsoft To Do, then you can try starting a Focus Session.
- Creating a Timer: There are several options for the existing focus time, namely 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes (1x break), 60 minutes (1x break), up to 240 minutes (8x breaks). If you don’t want any breaks, then simply uncheck the Skip breaks option. If so, click the Start focus session option to start it.
- Pop-out Focus Session Timer: If you want to stay focused on the available time, you can also make the timer still appear by clicking Pop-out option in the upper right corner.
- Check progress: On the right side of the Timer, there is a statistical display about the progress you are working on. There is information about how many hours you have focused and how many days the achievement was. Think of it as self-motivation.
Focus Session Settings
Because this is still in the early stages of development, there are not many settings that can be done, there are only a few options that you can choose from in this Focus Session setting, including:
- Change the rest period.
- Turn sound on/off during session break.
- Turns the sound on/off when the focus session is over.
- Turned off Spotify and Microsoft To Do integration.
- Set daily progress.
HOW TO ACTIVATE MONO AUDIO ON WINDOWS 11
What is Mono Audio?
Mono audio is sound that is meant to be heard as if coming from one position.
This is in stark contrast to stereophonic or stereo sound, which uses two separate audio channels. As a listener, the most striking difference is that stereo sound is capable of wide perception, whereas mono is not.
In Windows 11, if you have difficulty hearing sound from your computer, you can enable mono audio. This function allows the system to swap the stereo into a single channel to help you hear all the sounds.
This function is not a new feature and is also available in Windows 10. Currently mono audio is available via the sound settings page.
In Windows 11, you can enable the mono audio feature on the Ease of Access menu in Settings. Here are the steps.
Using Mono Audio in Windows 11
- Step 1. Open Settings.
- Step 2. Click the Accessibility option.
- Step 3. On the right pane, click Audio option.
- Step 4. Click (On) on the Mono audio option.
- Step 5. Done.
After the process is complete, the resulting audio output will change to mono. You can do the same steps as above and swipe to Off to turn off the mono audio feature.
Here’s How to Turn Off UEFI Secure Boot in Windows 10
Most computers today have a feature called Secure Boot. This feature serves to prevent the computer from firmware or operating systems that are not known by Microsoft, so this feature can protect you from malware or similar programs that attack through the boot process.
But in some cases, you may need to turn off Secure Boot. For example, if you want to install the Linux operating system, which is not known by Microsoft. So it is necessary to turn off Secure Boot so that the computer can boot into the Linux installation.
Turning off Secure Boot in Windows 10
Step 1. Boot into the BIOS, you can enter the BIOS during the boot process (by pressing a certain key according to the brand you have when booting). Here’s a list of common BIOS hotkeys by brand that might help:
- Acer: F2 or DEL
- ASUS: F2 or DEL for motherboard and F2 for PC
- Dell: F2 or F12
- HP: ESC or F10
- Lenovo: F2 or Fn + F2
- Lenovo (Desktops): F1
- Lenovo (ThinkPads): Enter + F1.
- MSI: DEL for motherboards and PCs
- Origin PC: F2
- Samsung: F2
- Sony: F1, F2, or F3
- Toshiba: F2
or via the UEFI Firmware Settings option in WinRE.
Step 2. Go to Security settings.
Step 3. Open the Secure Boot menu.
Step 4. Open the Secure Boot Control option and select the Disabled option.
Step 5. Press F10 to save the settings.
(For your information : Each brand has a different menu layout, so there may be differences).
To re-enable Secure Boot, you can go through the same steps as above and change the option to Enabled.
How to Enable Touchscreen Keyboard On Windows 11
Windows 11 comes with new changes in almost all system applications. Is that a big change as we saw in the Start menu, the touch keyboard also has some improvements. New touch keyboard improvements were introduced taking into account more touch-friendly features in Windows. The new touch keyboard comes with a transparency effect, the option to add emojis, an animated GIF search bar, and more.
For those of you, who are currently using Windows 11 and have a laptop/PC with a touch screen, you can also activate the touch screen keyboard in Windows 11. Where this keyboard feature, you can use like a tablet. For how to activate it on Windows 11, it’s not so difficult, you just need to follow a few easy steps below:
How to Enable touch keyboard from Settings
You need to enable touch keyboard keys on the taskbar.
- Press Windows Key + i together to open the settings window or you can also right click on the mouse on the start button and select the “settings” menu.
- Once the settings menu opens, click the “Personalization“.
- In the Personalization settings, select the item “Taskbar“.
- Select Taskbar Corner Icons then find and activate Touch Keyboard
- Next, you can notice on the taskbar row there will be a keyboard icon. Click the button to activate the touch screen keyboard.
If you have clicked on the keyboard icon, a touchscreen keyboard will appear as shown below:
Intel Releases First WiFi and Bluetooth Driver to Support Windows 11
After the previous month releasing a GPU driver update, Intel has now re-released a driver update that supports Windows 11 which for this time is WiFi and Bluetooth.
The world’s largest semiconductor chip maker Intel released a new wireless driver and it is one of the important releases as it adds support for the Windows 1 operating system. Since this is an update to Intel drivers compatible with Windows 11, users can expect a better experience with wireless connection.
Intel has updated their graphics drivers with support for Windows 11 and they have also validated their wireless drivers (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth) to support Windows 11 version 21H2 (October 2021 Update). .
The Intel PROSet Wireless Software update version 22.70.0 can now be obtained through the Intel website or on the optional update on the Windows Update page in Settings. In addition to the highlight by bringing support for Windows 11, this update also fixes several bugs that existed in the previous version.
In addition, you can get WiFi (version 22.70.0) and Bluetooth (version 22.70.2) drivers on Windows 10 and Windows 11 that use supported adapters, including:
- Intel Wi-Fi AX210.
- Intel Wi-Fi AX201.
- Intel Wi-Fi AX200.
- Intel Wireless AC 9560.
- Intel Wireless AC 9462.
- Intel Wireless AC 9461.
- Intel Wireless AC 9260.
- Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265.
- Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8260.
- Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3168.
- Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3165.
- Intel Wireless 7265 Family.
To get it, you can download it through the official Intel page, for WiFi and Bluetooth.