How to share screen on google hangouts – Google Hangout is one of the communication platform options via chat and video calls. For those of you who don’t know, this is how to use Google Hangout easily and quickly.
Another additional feature that can be utilized while having a video conversation is a feature message or chat and share screen. The chat feature is located on the left hand panel, which will appear when you are Press the chat icon. This feature can be used to exchange information in the form of text.
Share screen feature is a feature to share your screen display to people who are currently having a video conversation with you. This feature can be enjoyed by pressing the “Share” button screen “in the menu in the upper right corner
There are two options for screen sharing on Google Hangouts, which are as follows:
- Entire Screen: Share all activities that are being carried out on the computer screen
- Application Window: Choose to share the screen in certain application windows only
How to present to Hangouts Meet on Chrome
To present content from a desktop or laptop computer, you must be in an active google Hangouts https://hangouts.google.com/) in the Chrome browser.
How to share screen on google hangouts
- Open your Google hangout, in the chrome browser, then click the video call.
- In the upper right corner, click the vertex three vertically
- Then select the Share Screen menu
- There are two choices first, share your screen using Your Entire Screen menu
- The second option is to use the Application Windows menu
- If you have an option please click the Share button on the bottom right.
Google Hangouts is a platform developed by Google that provides communication features in the form of instant messaging, video conversations, SMS and VOIP features. Everyone who having a Gmail account can take advantage of features provided by Google Hangouts.