How to Install and Use Android Applications on PC/Laptop Windows 11
Windows 11 brings one of the main features, namely the ability to run Android applications on a PC/laptop very easily. This advantage has been released by Microsoft, though only for a limited number of users.
The first preview has just been released by Microsoft with the latest Android app support for Windows. The use of Android applications on Windows 11 is supported by Microsoft’s collaboration with Amazon and Intel.
users can run Android applications on PCs/laptops very easily through this feature. However, this feature is currently only available to users who are participating in the Windows 11 Insider Beta Channel program only.
on this occasion we will share a complete guide on how to easily open Android applications on a Windows PC or laptop. So, continue to see the steps yes!
How to install and use Android Applications on Windows 11
Before moving on to the main topic, to be able to open android applications on a pc/laptop with the latest windows, there are a few things about the minimum windows 11 requirements that you must know and fulfill. Here are the full details:
- First of all,You must be enrolled in the Windows 11 Insider Beta Channel program
- Your computer must have an operating system built at least 22000.xxx.
- Your PC region must be the United States or the United States.
- The Microsoft Store application you have must be version 22110.1402.6.0 and above
- You must have an Amazon account to access the Amazon App Store. so that the application can run optimally, make sure the account is based in the United States
If you have met all the requirements, here we present a complete way to run Android applications on a PC or laptop based on Windows 11:
- The first step, access the Microsoft Store site to download the Windows Subsystem for Android. Then hit the Get button to download it.
- You will be prompted to download the Amazon Appstore, after the whole installation process is run. In the menu that appears on your screen, press the download button.
- Then, open the application. Now login using your Amazon account. So that the application can run optimally, make sure the account is based in the United States.
- There are many Android applications that appear here. You can search the app and download it as you wish by pressing the Get button just like google playstore.
Finished! Now you can enjoy Android applications on your Windows 11 PC or laptop in an easy way.
How to Use FaceTime in Windows Computer
Through the WWDC event last June, Apple announced that FaceTime can now be used not only limited to iOS 15 and Apple devices, but also for other platforms such as Android and Windows.
FaceTime itself is an Apple service that allows users to make video calls. Same with other video call (or group call) applications, only limited to the Apple ecosystem. But now Apple seems to want to compete by expanding its reach to Android and Windows users.
So if you are curious about how to join FaceTime on Windows, then you can use the following steps.
Using FaceTime on Windows
Even if it works on the Windows platform, you’ll still need an iPhone, iPad, or Mac device to serve as a host for calls.
- On iPhone, open FaceTime.
- Tap the Create Link option.
- Share the link, where this link will be opened via a web browser on Windows.
- Open the link in a web browser, then enter the desired user name, if you have clicked Continue.
- Click the Join option to join the video call.
- Back on the iPhone, you will get a notification that someone has joined. Tap the notification to enter.
- Tap the Join option to connect with the call.
At this stage, FaceTime calls between iPhone and Windows are already connected. Then the user can start the conversation as usual.
So easy ! How To Change Whatsapp Number Without Changing Accounts and Losing Data
Confused how to change your Whatsapp number without losing chats, contacts and groups?
Changing the Whatsapp number might be one of the conditions that is often experienced by users. Whether it’s for reasons of wanting to make contacts more private, or because the old number is no longer active.
The problem is that many of them are worried that doing so will delete all chats, contacts, or important data in them. So you won’t lose your important chat data if you change your number through this feature.
Here’s how to change your WhatsApp number without changing your account. First of all, there are a few things to make sure of first:
- Make sure your new mobile number can receive SMS and calls.
- Make sure the old cellphone number is still verified on your WhatsApp smartphone.
How to Change Whatsapp Numbers on Android Phones
Step 1 – Open WhatsApp on your Android phone
The first step, you first open the WhatsApp application on your Android phone.
Step 2 – Open the ‘Settings’ menu
After that, you tap on the three dot icon at the top right then select the ‘Settings’ menu.
Step 3 – Select the ‘Account’ menu
The next step, you select the ‘Account’ menu. Then, select the ‘Change number’ option.
Step 4 – Enter the old and new mobile numbers
- After the screen below appears, tap on the ‘Next’ button. Next, you enter the old cellphone number at the top and the new cellphone number at the bottom.
- then you click the ‘Next’ button.
Step 5 – Select the ‘Done’ button
- At this stage, you can also activate the toggle ‘Notify Contacts’ for those of you who might be looking for a way to tell WA contacts to change numbers.
- if you are sure you want to change your WhatsApp number, tap on the ‘Done’ button.
Step 6 – Enter the verification code
Finally, you enter the WhatsApp verification code that was sent to the new number.
How to Change WA Number on iPhone (iOS)
Step 1 – Open the WhatsApp application on the iPhone
The first step, you first open the WhatsApp application on your iPhone.
Step 2 – Open the ‘Settings’ menu
The next step, select the ‘Settings’ menu icon in the lower right corner.
Step 3 – Select the ‘Account’ menu
After that, you tap on the ‘Account’ menu. Then, select the ‘Change number’ menu.
Step 4 – Select the ‘Next’ button
After that, a screen will appear as below. At this stage you select the ‘Next’ button.
Step 5 – Enter the old and new whatsapp number
The next step, enter your old Whatsapp number in the column provided. Then, also enter your new WA number then select the ‘Next’ button.
Step 6 – Select the ‘Done’ button
- Just like on Android, here you can activate the toggle ‘Notify Contatcs’ so you no longer need to send broadcasts and have changed your Whatsapp number.
- If you don’t want to use this feature, just select the ‘Done’ button.
Next, there will be a verification process for the new WhatsApp cellphone number. Just follow the instructions until it’s finished.
How to Record WhatsApp Video Calls on Android and iPhone
The WhatsApp message sharing application has become one of the mandatory applications on someone’s cellphone today.
One of the main features of WhatsApp besides sending text messages is video calls. This feature allows users to make phone calls with free video without using regular credit and rely on internet or WiFi quota.
WhatsApp has also improved the capabilities of its video call feature. From what was originally used only to connect 2 contacts, now 8 different contacts can join in the same video call.
Unfortunately, many users don’t know that conversations via WhatsApp video calls can be recorded. The method is quite simple, see the guide to recording WhatsApp video calls on Android and iOS, which we will explain below.
Record WhatsApp Video Calls with Voice on iPhone
The easiest way to record WhatsApp video calls on the iPhone is to activate the screen recording feature that is embedded in the iOS iPhone. The following is a step-by-step guide
- Open the settings menu on the phone.
- Scroll the screen until you find “Control Center” and tap on it.
- After entering the “Control Center” menu, Tap the “Customize Controls” option.
- Then select the “Screen Recording” menu option which has a red circle icon. Enter the “Screen Recording” menu into “Include”, so it’s easy to find when you want to use it.
- Select the WhatsApp contact that you will video call.
- BeforeYou will enter the “Control Panel” menu. pressing the camera-shaped icon button at the top, scroll down the top of the phone screen.
- You will enter the “Control Panel” menu.
- Tap the screen recording icon or Screen Recording that was added earlier.
- Turn on the microphone option.
- Make a video call, the video call is automatically recorded.
- To end video call recording, all you have to do is touch the top of the screen and select the “Stop” option.
Record WhatsApp Video Calls with Voice on Android
On Android phones, the way to record WhatsApp video calls is a little different. The screen recorder recording feature is only available on premium class cell phones. If your Android phone is not supported by these features, you can try the AZ Screen Recorder application. This free recorder application can support safe internal audio recording so it can be the best choice for Android users.
The following is a guide to using the AZ Recorder application.
- Go to the Google Play Store page and do a search for AZ Screen Recorder.
- Download the app and wait for the process to complete.
- Then tap on open and grant all the access permissions requested by the app.
- After that, an icon in the form of the AZ Screen Recorder logo will appear on the edge of the middle of the cellphone screen.
- Tap the video icon when you want to record the conversation in a WhatsApp video call.
- To stop recording. Scroll down the notification screen and tap Stop or the square icon.
- We recommend that you do not use earphones or cellphones during the recording process so that the resulting audio is clear.
This is how to record WhatsApp video calls on iPhone and Android devices that you can try. I hope this helps.
How to Share Google Calendar on Android
How to share google calendar on android – Google Calendar is a calendar application made by google that helps you to manage your daily schedule. Not only can you manage your schedule, you can also share the Google Calendar application with other people, such as family, coworkers, and so on. So that it can make it easier for you to know what schedule or event you have.
Google Calendar can also allow you to create a new custom calendar with only certain people or you can share schedules or calendars that may currently exist. Google Calendar can be used on various platforms, both laptops and cellphones.
How to Share Google Calendar on Android
You can share Google Calendar that you have with colleagues or family anytime and anywhere, you can use a cellphone or laptop. But in this article I will share ways to share the Google calendar on Android. Here are some ways you can use it.
Sharing of Google Calendar Events / Events / Schedules on Android
Not only can you share calendars, you can also share events or events on one of your calendars only. So, you don’t have to share a full calendar from your Google Calendar. Here are the steps for sharing events or events on Google Calendar on android.
- First, make sure you have downloaded the Google Calendar application on your cellphone via GooglePlayStore or AppStore. If you have downloaded it, please open it. Click open as shown below.
- Then, please select the date of the event that you want to share. Please click on that date. As shown in the image below.
- Then, select the event or events to be shared. As shown below.
- Then, please click the pencil icon in your top right corner. As shown in the image below.
- Then, please click on the Add person column. As in the image below.
- Then, please enter the destination email that you will share. If so, please click Finish. As shown in the image below.
- Then, if everything is fixed, please click Save. As shown below.
- A box will appear asking whether you want to send the invitation to your destination email or not. If so, please click Submit. As shown in the image below.
- The inbox will appear on the destination email that you shared. They can immediately answer Yes, Maybe, or No. As shown below.
- If they answer Yes, then the date of the event or event will be automatically scheduled on their Google Calendar. As shown below. In the image below, you can see two blue squares, that’s because I’m using the same cellphone as an example.
Sharing Calendar on Google Calendar Android
Actually sharing calendars on Google Calendar can only be done on the desktop version. You cannot share the full Google Calendar if you use an application from the PlayStore. So, if you still want to share Google Calendar on your cellphone, then you have to use a browser on your cellphone so you can access the desktop version. Immediately, here are the steps.
- First, please open Google Calendar on your cellphone via a web browser, either Opera, Chrome, or others. As shown below.
- Make sure you are logged in using your email account. Then, please scroll down and click Desktop. As shown in the image below.
- Then, please select the calendar that you want to share. You need to know, if you have shared Google Calendar, it means they can find out all the notes on your calendar. Please click the dot icon. As shown in the image below.
- Please click Settings and Sharing. As shown below.
- You can share your Google Calendar by simply sharing a link. To do this, please check the Make available to public section. As shown in the image below.
- You can also share it only for the people you want. To do this, please click Add People in the Share with specific people section. As shown in the image below.
- Please enter the destination email you want.
- You can also set it whether they can only see all events or they can change it or something. Way, please click the triangle icon as shown below.
- Please choose the options you want.
- Click Send. As shown below.
- If you have clicked Send, that person will get an email from you. They can immediately add the Calendar that you share to their Google Calendar.
Three Ways to Screenshot of Samsung Galaxy S20
The Samsung Galaxy S20 is the cheapest lineup among other series. The advantage of this smartphone is the part of the screen which is 6.2 inches wide with a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels.
In addition, it brings a new 120Hz screen feature that makes the smartphone experience smoother. Another excellent feature is Android 10.0 which is equipped with the One UI 2 interface which brings many changes.
A feature that is often used on all smartphones is the screenshot or screenshot. One UI 2 brings several changes to the screenshot method on the Samsung Galaxy S20 series. One that is quite interesting is the palm swipe to capture. Users can quickly take screenshots simply by sliding their hands horizontally. Of course all the screenshots will be saved directly to the gallery.
How to screenshot Samsung Galaxy S20
The screenshots of the Samsung Galaxy S20 have a maximum resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels according to the screen.
- Screenshot of Samsung Galaxy S20 Using Physical Keys
The first way is to use physical buttons, as we know the button layout on the Samsung Galaxy S20 is indeed close together and moved to the right.
- Specify the screen area to be captured.
- Press the power button and volume down simultaneously.
- The screen flashes then a menu appears at the bottom of the screen
- Through this menu we can see the results and also do editing.
- All screenshots are saved automatically in the gallery.
- How to take a long screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy S20
One UI 2 has a smart capture feature that can be used for long screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone. First activate the smart capture option so you can capture all parts of the screen. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open Settings. Enter Advanced settings.
- Find and then activate the Smart capture feature.
- Select an area of the screen.
- Press Power + Volume down to open the Smart capture menu.
- Tap the Scroll capture option at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll until the part of the screen you want.
- Using Palm Swipe To Capture Feature
Convenience is also given because there is a gesture feature to take screenshots directly. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open Settings.
- Find and activate Palm swipe to capture.
- Select the desired screen area.
- Swipe or swipe your hand horizontally from right to left or vice versa.
- It will automatically capture the screen image and save it in the gallery.
Of the three ways to screenshot the Samsung Galaxy S20 above, it is indeed easier to use a button combination. But you can also use Samsung’s gesture facility or smart screen capture
Guide How to Use the Microsoft Teams App on Mobile
Various virtual meeting applications have been made by well-known developers. These applications can be used on smartphones, laptops, and PCs. One of them is Microsoft Teams, do you already know how to use Microsoft Teams ?.
Microsoft Teams is a platform from Microsoft to be able to communicate, or collaborate with teams by combining chat, meetings, file sharing, and so on. This is especially helpful for those of you who has to work from home or study from home.
Before you can use Microsoft Teams, the first step that someone has to do be download the application. After the download is complete. You can start using Microsoft Teams and don’t forget to create an account to use it.
Apart from creating an account, you also need to know how to use various features available in Microsoft, Teams in full and in detail. If you are curious about how to use and take advantage of the existing features, please refer to the article below.
How to Download and Use Microsoft Teams
Also read another article: how to sign up for Microsoft Teams free
Step – 1: Download the Microsoft Teams app on the official Microsoft website or on Google Play or the App Store. Then install the Microsoft Teams application.
Step – 2: If it is already installed, please enter Microsoft Teams by clicking the application icon. After that, please Sign In using your Office 365 username and password (note that Teams is part of Office 365, for that, you need an Office 365 Business or Enterprise license to use it)
Step – 3: Tap the Teams menu in the menu bar at the bottom of the application. You can choose to Joining a Team or Create New Team.
Step – 4: Say you want to create a new team, then tap the dot button on the top bar, select the Create New Team menu. After that, write the Name and Description of your new team. Select Private if you want the group to be accessed on a limited basis with a special link. Select Public if you want your group to be accessible to everyone without having to send a special link. When finished, click Create.
Step – 5: After that, you need to add a member to your team. You can add them via their respective email addresses. When finished adding members, select Add, then Close.
Step – 6: Now, if necessary, you need to add a channel / channel to announce information to the team based on the topics to be discussed. The method is straightforward. Please click More options … which is right next to the Teams name you just created.
Step – 7: Click Manage Channels, then click the Add sign (+). You can write the name and description of your new channel according to the topic to be discussed.
Step – 8: Please select Standard if you want your channel to be seen by all your Team members. Then, click Add.
That’s how you can use Microsoft Teams on your Android or iPhone for meetings or online classes.
(New) How to reset default apps android
How to reset default apps android —Have you ever installed two different apps that basically have the same functionality eg music player, web browser? Usually a small pop-up menu will appear when trying to play a song or open a web page. When you open the file whether it is PDF or music or photos Notice there are 2 more options, Always to always use the Apps (so the default means), or Just Once for that session only.
If you have already selected Always, intend to reset the default, or want to replace the default application used to open the supported file then follows the following ways.
How to reset all default apps android
- First you have to Go to the android settings
- Next select Application Manager
- Click the vertical three dot, then select Reset app preference menu
- Then click Reset apps if you want to continue resetting app, Cancel if you want to cancel reset app
How to reset the default android apps
- First Go to the android settings
- Will display a list of applications installed on your Android, find the name of apps you wanted to turn off the default. My example here is Google Chrome Browser located on the All tab.
- In the App info from Google Chrome Browsers swipe down until you finds Launch By Default, tap on Clear defaults to remove functioned as default app.
- Please wait for the process will take a few seconds to reset the default app.
So how to reset default android apps easily and quickly
Install whatsapp messenger free download for samsung galaxy
Install whatsapp messengers frees download for Samsung galaxy – Some of this time WhatsApp became popular because it has complete features such as sharing photos, sharing files and can certainly chat with friends or groups. whatsapp also can to share location, WhatsApp is now more value now WhatsApp provides free WhatsApp calling features means that it only uses internet data quota instead of siphoning pulses. here, I will give a tutorial how to Install whatsapp messengers frees download for Samsung galaxy easily.
Read also :
If you wanted to restore backups of your chat history and you want to recover it then, you can do this if you have installed Whatsapp before and save it in Whatsapp backup. So the incoming data will be restored again including your chat history.
Install whatsapp messenger free download for samsung galaxy
- First opens the PlayStore app on your Samsung galaxy smartphone
- Enter “WhatsApp” in the search bars at the top and touches WhatsApp in the auto-suggest list.
- Touch Installs to start Installs whatsapp messenger for Samsung
- Then touch Accept
- So you have to wait a while to download whatsapp for your Samsung
- After install process, Clicks the open button to start using Whatsapp application for your Samsung
- In this step you are required to enter your mobile phone number.
- Next you are asked to Verify your phones numbers.
- If you previously had an account and had installed whatsapp on your Samsung and then backup your chat history is automatically found and you want to restore it, please choose To restore.
- If the install and verification process is complete, then, you will be directed to a page to fill out the profile. Here, you can add photos and display names for Whatsapp. click Next to proceed to the next step.
Read also : How to get whatsapp backup from google drive to Android/iPhone
Installation and Registration is successful, by this you can use whatsapp to communicate privately as well as Groups.