Better Performance 1
Windows 10 no longer optimizes external storage devices for Better Performance since the October 2018 update. Windows 10 instead brings Quick Removal as the default policy.
By using Quick Removal as the default policy of Windows 10 then you can unplug your storage device without having to use Safely Remove Hardware. This is a tempting new option compared to Better Performance which functions as a system controller between Windows and external devices and requires us to unplug external devices using Safely Remove Hardware.
- The Best Sites to Play Friday Night Funkin Online Things To Consider
- Windows 11 Feels Slow? Disable some of the following settings…
- How to Install and Use Android Applications on PC/Laptop Windows 11
- The Game Awards 2021: Genshin Impact Won The Best Mobile Game Award
- How to Enable The Voice Typing Feature in Windows 11