Change Setting 1
In Among Us, there are tons of game settings that you can change to customize the way you want the game to be. For example, you can choose to have more than one Impostor, increase the player's movement speed, or modify the duration of an emergency encounter.
The possibilities are endless and you can tweak each setting to your liking. There is no intuitive user interface in the game for modifying settings, so here's a quick guide on how to do it!
- The Best Sites to Play Friday Night Funkin Online Things To Consider
- Windows 11 Feels Slow? Disable some of the following settings…
- How to Install and Use Android Applications on PC/Laptop Windows 11
- The Game Awards 2021: Genshin Impact Won The Best Mobile Game Award
- How to Enable The Voice Typing Feature in Windows 11