How Do I Stop 1
How do we restart the browser without closing every tab that we are open? It must have happened to us, when the browser we are using suddenly crashes or requires a restart because we just updated an existing add-on or plugin. What is certain is that this is quite annoying, if we are opening several important sites simultaneously. Usually we will make a choice between; restart the browser and sacrifice every open tab, or keep using the browser but without any working add-ons or plugins.
- The Best Sites to Play Friday Night Funkin Online Things To Consider
- Windows 11 Feels Slow? Disable some of the following settings…
- How to Install and Use Android Applications on PC/Laptop Windows 11
- The Game Awards 2021: Genshin Impact Won The Best Mobile Game Award
- How to Enable The Voice Typing Feature in Windows 11