How to Install and Use Android Applications on PC/Laptop Windows 11
Windows 11 brings one of the main features, namely the ability to run Android applications on a PC/laptop very easily. This advantage has been released by Microsoft, though only for a limited number of users.
The first preview has just been released by Microsoft with the latest Android app support for Windows. The use of Android applications on Windows 11 is supported by Microsoft’s collaboration with Amazon and Intel.
users can run Android applications on PCs/laptops very easily through this feature. However, this feature is currently only available to users who are participating in the Windows 11 Insider Beta Channel program only.
on this occasion we will share a complete guide on how to easily open Android applications on a Windows PC or laptop. So, continue to see the steps yes!
How to install and use Android Applications on Windows 11
Before moving on to the main topic, to be able to open android applications on a pc/laptop with the latest windows, there are a few things about the minimum windows 11 requirements that you must know and fulfill. Here are the full details:
- First of all,You must be enrolled in the Windows 11 Insider Beta Channel program
- Your computer must have an operating system built at least 22000.xxx.
- Your PC region must be the United States or the United States.
- The Microsoft Store application you have must be version 22110.1402.6.0 and above
- You must have an Amazon account to access the Amazon App Store. so that the application can run optimally, make sure the account is based in the United States
If you have met all the requirements, here we present a complete way to run Android applications on a PC or laptop based on Windows 11:
- The first step, access the Microsoft Store site to download the Windows Subsystem for Android. Then hit the Get button to download it.
- You will be prompted to download the Amazon Appstore, after the whole installation process is run. In the menu that appears on your screen, press the download button.
- Then, open the application. Now login using your Amazon account. So that the application can run optimally, make sure the account is based in the United States.
- There are many Android applications that appear here. You can search the app and download it as you wish by pressing the Get button just like google playstore.
Finished! Now you can enjoy Android applications on your Windows 11 PC or laptop in an easy way.
The Easiest Way to Download SoundCloud Songs on PC and Mobile, for Free!
Downloading songs on SoundCloud can certainly be an alternative if your favorite song is not available on Spotify. But, how do you download songs on Soundcloud? find the answer in this article!
A little flashback to the back, before JOOX and Spotify were popular, SoundCloud became a crowd’s favorite music player application.
Not only can you stream and listen to music, you can also download directly through the site. What do you think? Is it complicated and difficult?
Don’t worry, here we will review how to easily download SoundCloud songs!
How to Download Songs on SoundCloud PC/Laptop
For those of you who want to listen to songs from SoundCloud via a laptop, we have some tricks on how to download SoundCloud MP3 songs on a laptop that you can try.
The steps are actually not much different from how to download MP3 songs on the internet, but to make it clearer, you can refer to the tutorial below.
How to Download SoundCloud Songs via ScloudDownloader
The first method, you can use the ScloudDownloader site. Through this site, you can download cover songs uploaded to your favorite Soundcloud.
Well, for how to download songs from SoundCloud in full, check below.
- First, Copy the link of the song.
- Visit the ScloudDownloader site (https://sclouddownloader.net/) and paste the link in the space provided.
- Click the Download button.
- Click the Download Track button and wait until the Soundcloud MP3 song download process is complete.
Easy Ways to Download SoundCloud Songs via SaveFrom.net
Second, you can use the SaveFrom.net service which is known to be effective for downloading videos on YouTube easily and practically.
In addition to YouTube videos, it turns out that you can also use them to download Soundcloud songs, you know! Curious ? Check out the guide below!
- Copy the link for the Soundcloud song that will be downloaded.
- Visit the SaveFrom.net site (https://en.savefrom.net/) from the browser application on your PC.
- Paste the link and click Download MP3 button.
- Click Start Download and wait until the download process is complete
How to Download SoundCloud Songs Android & iPhone
Not only from a laptop or PC, you can also try how to download songs from SoundCloud via an Android phone or iPhone. the steps are not much different. Come on, take a good look!
How to Download SoundCloud Music via Soundcloudmp3.org
First, we will explain how to download songs from SoundCloud by using a downloader site called Soundcloudmp3.org.
For a guide to download Soundcloud song music via this site via an Android or iOS cellphone. Here are the steps!
- First, Copy the link of the song.
- Visit the SoundCloud downloader site called Soundcloudmp3.org (https://soundcloudmp3.org/).
- Paste the link in the column provided, then tap the Download icon.
- Tap the Download MP3 button.
How to Download Songs from SoundCloud via SoundCloudtomp3
Do you want to know alternative ways to download songs on SoundCloud iPhone and other Android? You can try to use a site called SoundCloudtomp3.
This site offers functions that are not much different from other SoundCloud downloader sites. However, so that you understand more about how to use it, you can refer to the following steps.
- Copy the SoundCloud music link that you want to download.
- Visit the SoundCloudtomp3 site (https://soundcloudtomp3.co/).
- Paste the link in the column provided, then tap Download.
- Tap the Download Song button to start downloading.
How to Create a Wi-Fi Hotspot in Windows 11
Hotspot is a location where you can access the internet without using wired media via a smartphone, PC, laptop, or other device that has WiFi (Wireless Fidelity) function.
It’s not difficult to create your own hotspot, you can do it with a smartphone, laptop or computer. The hotspot feature for mobile phones may already be available, but what if you want to use the hotspot on a computer or laptop that doesn’t have one?
A laptop or PC that uses Windows 11 can be used as a hotspot in addition to being able to perform certain functions. It’s very easy to create a hotspot on a laptop, and you can do it without using any software.
Creating a Wi-Fi Hotspot in Windows 11
This is the easiest way to turn your Windows 11 PC into a WiFi hotspot in less than a minute. Here are the steps that must be taken to activate the mobile hotspot and share the internet connection with other devices
- Step 1. Press Win+i keys together on your keyboard to open Settings app.
- Step 2. On the Settings page, click on Network & internet on the left side of the panel.
- Step 3. Now, go to the right side of the page, scroll down and turn on Mobile hotspot.
*Note – You can click on the Mobile hotspot option and enable the Save power option. to your PC.
This is to ensure that when no devices are connected to your PC, the mobile hotspot is disabled by default.
- Step 4. If you are using Mobile Hotspot for the first time, make sure to name your Hotspot and add a password.By scrolling down on the Properties section, click Edit.
- Step 5. On Edit network info, click on Network name and add the name you want, which is easy to remember. Then, under Network password, add a password of at least 8 characters. Press Save to save changes.
How to Enable Touchscreen Keyboard On Windows 11
Windows 11 comes with new changes in almost all system applications. Is that a big change as we saw in the Start menu, the touch keyboard also has some improvements. New touch keyboard improvements were introduced taking into account more touch-friendly features in Windows. The new touch keyboard comes with a transparency effect, the option to add emojis, an animated GIF search bar, and more.
For those of you, who are currently using Windows 11 and have a laptop/PC with a touch screen, you can also activate the touch screen keyboard in Windows 11. Where this keyboard feature, you can use like a tablet. For how to activate it on Windows 11, it’s not so difficult, you just need to follow a few easy steps below:
How to Enable touch keyboard from Settings
You need to enable touch keyboard keys on the taskbar.
- Press Windows Key + i together to open the settings window or you can also right click on the mouse on the start button and select the “settings” menu.
- Once the settings menu opens, click the “Personalization“.
- In the Personalization settings, select the item “Taskbar“.
- Select Taskbar Corner Icons then find and activate Touch Keyboard
- Next, you can notice on the taskbar row there will be a keyboard icon. Click the button to activate the touch screen keyboard.
If you have clicked on the keyboard icon, a touchscreen keyboard will appear as shown below:
How to Call WhatsApp on Laptop (Voice & Video)
How to Call WhatsApp on Laptop –WhatsApp lets you make voice and video calls on Windows and Mac. If you prefer to use a computer/laptop instead of a smartphone, here’s how to make both voice and video calls using the WhatsApp desktop application.
While you can make WhatsApp calls on your desktop, there are some limitations you should be aware of. To use WhatsApp calling on Windows desktop, you must update to Windows 10 64-bit version 1903 or later. Similarly, on Mac, desktop WhatsApp calls are supported on macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later.
You’ll also need the latest version of the WhatsApp desktop app on Windows or Mac. Voice and video calls are not supported on WhatsApp Web.a
You have to make sure that your smartphone and computer have a good internet connection and that the latest version of WhatsApp is installed. Even though WhatsApp has a dedicated desktop application, it still requires your smartphone to connect to the internet close to your computer.
How to Enable WhatsApp Access to Camera and Microphone
To use voice and video calls, you must check that you have a camera, microphone and speakers.laptops usually have a webcam, built-in microphone, and a pair of speakers. However, if you are using a PC/desktop, you may not have one or two of those devices.
Finally, check if WhatsApp has access to your computer’s camera and microphone. If you’re using a Mac, you’ll need to click the Apple logo in the top left and select “System Preferences.”
In System Preferences on macOS, select “Security & Privacy”, by clicking on it
When opening Security & Privacy settings on Mac, click on “Camera,” and also make sure you’ve ticked the box next to “WhatsApp.”
then go in macOS Security & Privacy settings and click on “Microphone” also make sure the box next to “WhatsApp” is checked.
In Windows 10, go to Settings menu >> Privacy >> Microphone. Check if the switch next to “WhatsApp” is set to “On.” Otherwise, just click the button once to allow WhatsApp access to your microphone.
To give WhatsApp access to the Windows 10 camera, go to Settings > Privacy > Camera. Slide the toggle icon next to “WhatsApp” to make sure it’s “On”.
Lastly, you should know that WhatsApp does not support virtual audio and video group calls on desktop.
How to Call WhatsApp on Laptop (Voice & Video)
Before you start a WhatsApp call on your laptop, make sure you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed on Windows or Mac. QR code will appear on the screen with instructions to link your smartphone to use WhatsApp on desktop.
Open the WhatsApp application on your smartphone. If it’s an iPhone, go to the WhatsApp chats page and tap the “Settings” button at the bottom right of the screen.
For WhatsApp on Android, go to the chats/messages page and tap the three-dot icon at the top right of the screen.
In your smartphone’s WhatsApp settings, select “WhatsApp Web/Desktop.”
On the next screen in WhatsApp settings, tap on “Link A Device.”
To complete the linking process, you have to authenticate using fingerprint or face unlock on your smartphone. After that, WhatsApp will open the phone’s camera. Navigate to the QR Code on your computer to start using WhatsApp on desktop.
Just open WhatsApp chat on your computer/laptop and click on the phone icon to make a voice call. The phone icon is in the top corner next to the camera icon.
Open the chat on the desired contact in the whatsapp application to make a WhatsApp video call on the desktop, and click on the camera icon located in the top to the right of the contact’s name.
Once you’ve made a desktop call on WhatsApp, you’ll see four icons on the screen—camera, microphone, three-dot icon, and a red end call button. With voice dialing, this icon will appear along with your contact’s name at the top right of the screen. If you are on a video call, you will see these icons in the video window.
The camera icon lets you turn the camera on or off during a video call. If you press it while you are on a voice call, it will switch to a video call.
The microphone icon allows to mute or unmute your microphone.
Three-dot icon for camera and video settings. This gives you the opportunity to change the camera, microphone, and audio output device. output device. You can use these settings if you want to use an external microphone.
To end a WhatsApp voice or video call on the desktop, press the red end call button.
How to Encrypt Local Backup Files using iTunes?
Most of Apple users might face the problem where some iOS data like Call logs, Reminders cannot be recovered with some iPhone Data Recovery Software after iOS device upgraded to latest Apple mobile system iOS13. However, you don’t need to worry because here in this tutorial we will show you a handy solution to help restore your call logs, reminders in iOS 13. The only thing you need to do is encrypt your local backup file and load it on Bitwar iPhone Data Recovery Software.
How to Encrypt Local Backup Files using iTunes
Step 1. Visit the official Apple iTunes website: https://www.apple.com/us/itunes/. Download Apple iTunes by computer system: Mac or Windows.
Step 2. Once the installation is complete, Launch iTunes and Connect the Apple device to the computer. Click the Device icon located in the upper left corner in iTunes.
Step 3. Go to the Summary menu and under Backup, check Encrypt Local Backup. Then, enter Password to protect local backup and click Set Password.
Step 4. Once you have done all the previous steps, iTunes will immediately encrypt all your backup data. Be sure to check that the data is encrypted. Select Preferences/Devices from the iTunes bar. You will see a lock icon next to the encrypted iTunes backup data.
Function of clicking Backup Encrypt iPhone
In theory, you can always uncheck encrypted iTunes backup whenever you want, but sometimes there are issues you might find. The Encrypt Local Backup box is clicked, therefore, you are not allowed to disable encrypted backups. This is a frustrating problem because you won’t be able to get access to the backup as well as make changes with it.
Here’s how you can do so that you regain access to your encrypted iTunes backup.
- Step 1: Click Settings in your iPhone menu..
- Step 2: In the drop down menu appearing on the screen, select the General bar.
- Step 3: In the Profile bar, select your current profile and Delete your current profile to restore your iTunes backup.
After that, you will actually be able to get access to the encrypted iTunes backup.
how to connect laptop to tv without hdmi cable
How to connect laptop to tv without hdmi cable – Connecting a laptop to a TV is usually done when we want to watch a movie. Because the laptop screen that is generally only 14 inches makes us less comfortable when I have to watch a box office movie. Therefore, we will soon find a way to connect a laptop to a TV so that we can watch movies on a larger screen.
There are many ways that can be used to connect a laptop to a TV. Like using a DVI cable (Digital Visual Interface), S-Video, VGA or using a wireless connection. But so far the best way to connect a laptop to Digital TV is to use an HDMI cable. Because this cable can transfer video / audio signals at the same time for a minimum 1080p image resolution (High Speed HDMI cable) with only one cable. Besides this HDMI port connection facility (HDMI socket) this can be ascertained already owned by HDTV and laptop output in recent years.
laptop to tv via hdmi cable windows 7/8/10
- Prepare a High Speed HDMI cable, with a common connector size (Full Size HDMI Connector)
- Then connect the HDMI cable from the laptop to the HDMI port on your TV
- Look for the location of the HDMI socket on the back panel or side / bottom of the Digital TV, then plug one end of the HDMI cable connector into one of the HDMI sockets, such as the HDMI-1 port. The other end of the HDMI cable connector plugs into the HDMI port on the laptop.
- Turn on the Digital TV first then do the settings to select the input from the HDMI port where the HDMI cable was plugged in, for example an HDMI-1 port. This setting varies on each TV brand. Please check your digital TV device manual. If so, the result is your Digital TV screen is “blank”, it’s dark because there is no signal that has entered through the HDMI-1 port.
- You are up to the Change projection mode setting in windows 10
Projection Mode in Windows 7
So how to connect laptop to TV without HDMI cable in Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
How to connect Internet wifi to laptop with an android
How to connect Internet wifi to laptop with an android phone — With an Android smartphone that can connect or share an internet connection to other devices such as PCs, laptops, and between smartphones. You can make a hotspot internet connection for a laptop, use Wi-Fi Hotspot or use USB Tethering. Your PC wants to connect to Wi-Fi then, you can use Wi-Fi Hotspot from an Android smartphone. If you want to connect to the internet via an Android smartphone to your PC, then, you can follow the tutorial below.
Not all computer PC devices have Wi-Fi signal receiver features if you want to add Wi-Fi features you can buy Wi-Fi external for your PC. Unlike laptops who have provided a device that functions to receive Wi-Fi signals. Then a computer that cannot receive Wi-Fi signals can surf the internet hotspot using Android USB Tethering. Before start the following things you need to prepare.
WHICH YOU MUST PREPARE TO CONNECT THE CELLULAR INTERNET TO THE COMPUTER VIA USB TETHERING ANDROID
- Smartphone Devices
- USB cable that supports PC.
- The internet package is still active on your mobile.
HOW TO CONNECT THE CELLULAR INTERNET TO THE COMPUTER VIA ANDROID TETHERING USB.
- First connect your Android phone to your computer or laptop via USB port.
- Open the Home screen, click the Settings application.
- On the Settings menu, select Tethering and Mobile Hotspot
- Next we activate the USB tethering menu. Activate a check mark or check box. If the USB cable has not been installed from the HP to the PC / Laptop, this menu will not be active.
- After USB Tethering has been successfully activated then on a PC or Laptop we will see a new connection active
- If there is no yellow exclamation point, you have successfully connected an internet hotspot to your laptop, finished.
Read also : Windows 10 manage wireless networks
Now, we can use share internet access with Wi-Fi Hotspot Tethering and Android USB Tethering simultaneously. So it can be shared via cable or via Wi-Fi. Want to use which one, depending on our needs. The important thing is we can use Android phones and these features optimally.