How to Install and Use Android Applications on PC/Laptop Windows 11
Windows 11 brings one of the main features, namely the ability to run Android applications on a PC/laptop very easily. This advantage has been released by Microsoft, though only for a limited number of users.
The first preview has just been released by Microsoft with the latest Android app support for Windows. The use of Android applications on Windows 11 is supported by Microsoft’s collaboration with Amazon and Intel.
users can run Android applications on PCs/laptops very easily through this feature. However, this feature is currently only available to users who are participating in the Windows 11 Insider Beta Channel program only.
on this occasion we will share a complete guide on how to easily open Android applications on a Windows PC or laptop. So, continue to see the steps yes!
How to install and use Android Applications on Windows 11
Before moving on to the main topic, to be able to open android applications on a pc/laptop with the latest windows, there are a few things about the minimum windows 11 requirements that you must know and fulfill. Here are the full details:
- First of all,You must be enrolled in the Windows 11 Insider Beta Channel program
- Your computer must have an operating system built at least 22000.xxx.
- Your PC region must be the United States or the United States.
- The Microsoft Store application you have must be version 22110.1402.6.0 and above
- You must have an Amazon account to access the Amazon App Store. so that the application can run optimally, make sure the account is based in the United States
If you have met all the requirements, here we present a complete way to run Android applications on a PC or laptop based on Windows 11:
- The first step, access the Microsoft Store site to download the Windows Subsystem for Android. Then hit the Get button to download it.
- You will be prompted to download the Amazon Appstore, after the whole installation process is run. In the menu that appears on your screen, press the download button.
- Then, open the application. Now login using your Amazon account. So that the application can run optimally, make sure the account is based in the United States.
- There are many Android applications that appear here. You can search the app and download it as you wish by pressing the Get button just like google playstore.
Finished! Now you can enjoy Android applications on your Windows 11 PC or laptop in an easy way.